SEVEN

* * *

It took us 3 hours until we arrived at Mizrahill from a normally 4 hours of riding a public airplane.

The first time I arrived at the country as Rahu's official fiance, there were so many people who joyfully welcomed us but now, as Rahu said, no one knew of their arrival. There were only his private maids and bodyguards living on his private mansion that welcomed us in an overwhelming straight line and a bow. 

Rahu nodded to them slightly and I as well shyly following Rahu failing at how I tried to hide the way I'm inappropriately dressed. It was only when we arrived at Rahu's room that I could breathe freely without being watched like I'm someone amazing. Honestly, people in Mizrahill had so much love for the royal family that even I, a commoner, they welcomed with open arms because Rahu and I are bonded.

I sat on the bed exhaustedly knowing that I will be dealing with that in the future for the rest of my life after I marry Rahu. I'll be the country's Queen and I should always follow the rules of the royal family. Always be "perfect" as per Rahu who also hated the term.

" Exhausted from the flight? " Rahu spoke noticing my heavy sigh. He sat beside me before pulling me close to his body for me to lean on.

" Not really. I just realized that your people had a lot of expectations from me now that we're engaged. " I said snuggling closer to Rahu's neck. Although my identity as Rahu's fiance had been kept a secret to the rest of the world, people within the palace had known me from the second Rahu introduced me as his mate. From then onwards expectations started growing. As someone who was raised normally, I'm not used to these kinds of expectations. Even Rahu who was born to bare the throne was overwhelmed by the number of responsibilities he would inherit along with the said throne. How much more for a simple commoner Omega like me!?

" Are you regretting that you chose to love me? " Rahu asked with a saddened expression as if he meant something from it. My heart suddenly aches for Rahu. He didn't choose to be born the crown Prince and I'm not a single bit regretting my choice to love him. Rahu was one the greatest things that happened to me.

" How can I regret it? You're talking nonsense. I was just a little overwhelmed as your future Queen. " I laughed then held his cheeks softly. "  But it's not like I'm not up for the challenge. " I added smiling, I leaned forward before pecking on his lips. And before we could start something, I pulled away excitedly standing up.

" Now, I want to see Mahbub! " I squeal hopping energetically. The only reason I was convinced to come with Rahu in Mizrahill even though I have classes is because of his pet tiger so I won't rest until I see him and rub his soft fur.

"  You really know how to kill the mood. I was actually planning to lick to you good today. Mahbub can wait his turn." Rahu groans in frustration after seeing how I was so excited to see his tiger. He almost sounded like jealous of the tiger which was absurd.

I instantly turned red hearing Rahu's words and unconsciously covered my body from his lustful view. " You pervert! Can't you think of something else other than sex!? " I burst already imagining the things he could do to me now that we're in his room alone. I remember him saying before we left that he'll lick me good and I instantly turn even redder.

Without thinking much, I shriek instinctively run towards the exit in hopes to see the tiger myself but was too late to realize that Rahu had already caught me laughing as he playfully dragged me into his gigantic bed.

" Ahhh! Rahu, damn you! Stop it, you Horny Prince!! " I struggled while I giggled. Rahu threw me on his bed following him on my body. He smiled at me mischievously and I knew he was currently amused by my actions and was thrilled enough to know on how long will I be able to resist him.