FOUR

* * *

I walked to find Rahu where he had gone, I passed through the toilets to another room where Rahu caught me when we bumped at each other in the doorway. Rahu then pulled me close and drag me into the bed which was conveniently in the room.

" Who upset my Queen? " Rahu tenderly held me as he sat in the bed hugging my torso while I stood across him.

" What's this? " I asked raising an eyebrow showing him the card. Rahu looked at the card then to me.

" A little thanks. I didn't want to hold them back from the enjoyment. " Rahu said confused at why I was upset about it. Well, he must have used to do this kind of thing and I understand he didn't mean anything bad about it. I sighed which Rahu took as a signal to take the card and put it beside him.

" I'm sorry, I don't know why you're upset about this. " Rahu confessed now standing to kiss my forehead.

" It's okay Rahu, I understand but next time please don't do this. If you want to thank them we go on a trip like this again. And I'm not upset, I'll never be. " I said and smiled tilting my head up to look at his metallic silver.

Rahu sigh in relief leaning forward to kiss me but halted when the pilot announced us to buckle up, later on, there was a knock on the door before it opened. The stewardess came in smiling to us which made me blush after finding us in an awkward position.

" My apologies Your Highness, but we are about to take off. " The stewardess informed extending her arm to point at the two chairs at the other side across the bed. Rahu just nodded leading me to the chair and made sure I'm buckled securely, when the stewardess had seen that both of us were settled, she then bowed and left to where Ken and Bea are and maybe also Baltes and his crew. I just watched her retreating back and appreciate how beautiful she was.

* * *

After 3 hours in the plane of us playing poker with Ken and Bea and Rahu and me as one team, we finally arrived with me not losing a single game because of Rahu. Bea who used to win all the time when we played it before didn't stop complaining how it's unfair that Rahu was so good at it because ever since I've never won a game against Ken and Bea. But in the end, Bea just accepted it and vowed that she'll win next time as we separate.

" Rahu, this is not to way to my house! " I said after realizing Rahu wasn't sending me home. It's Sunday, according to our schedule, Rahu should send me home since the next day is a school day.

" Yeah, I've texted father-in-law that I'm not sending you home tonight. " Rahu simply, pulling me closer to him which I let him.

" And he agreed!? " I asked surprised cause daddy normally wouldn't agree with it.

" Yeah, " Rahu replied smirking which made me frown but let it go anyway.

" Okay, but how about tomorrow? " I asked. We are absolutely not allowed to go to school together that's why dad shouldn't have agreed to it. If people saw us, it would definitely create a rumor.

" Don't worry I've arranged it. " Rahu leisurely, playing with my hand which made me frown again but nodded anyways after.

" Okay," I said silently then leaned my head on his shoulder, I'm sure Rahu wouldn't do anything stupid.

I stayed leaning to Rahu until I didn't realize I fell asleep and the next thing I know I'm on the bed with Rahu. Laying next to him making his arm as my pillow. I knew already it's late so I hugged Rahu's body expecting to fall asleep again but I suddenly felt dry on my mouth. I couldn't ignore the discomfort so I decided to find myself a glass of cold water.