ONE

* * *

When you're in college, it's normal to be in a relationship. Of course, me being an Omega, it would not be odd if I have someone I'm in a relationship with. Although not all Omegas find their bond partner so early, it's also not uncommon.

As for me, my boyfriend and I found each other at the age of 8. Fast forward to now, we had our fair share of difficulties specially when my dad found out Rahu had marked and bond with me. Considering my boyfriend's status and identity, we had difficulty revealing our relationship with our parents specially to Rahu's. Dad was pretty much okay with our relationship as long as Rahu and I don't procreate any time soon but as for Rahu's parents, they tried to separate us at first, but because we stood our ground and also because we had formed a bond, they approve our relationship with the condition of keeping our relationship in a secret for the time being until we both graduate and Rahu's final coronation day. We're pretty much very happy now, the only problem is that MY BOYFRIEND JUST CAN'T KEEP HIS HANDS AWAY FROM ME.

* * *

" Why did you bring me here? " I frowned crossing my arms. I was just going to my next class when this boyfriend of mine suddenly grab me and drag me to the toilet room and in one of the cubicles. He even had his friend guard the main entrance after making sure no one was inside aside from us.

" I want you. " He revealed, I blushed as he held my slender hip closer to his erection. Although Rahu almost sounds like he's begging I could also sense that he's upset. Anyway, we must not do this in a public toilet and at school at that. He's a crowned prince for God's sake!

" C-can't you wait until we're home? " I continued blushing as I asked him. Since today is friday I can stay with him till Sunday. Dad insisted on this arrangement and didn't want us to live together, afraid of Rahu accidentally getting me pregnant at an early age. Even though we're using a contraceptive, Dad said it's better to be safe because contraceptives can only prevent pregnancy by 99%. He didn't want me to be like him who got cheated on and left by a Beta with a baby.

" No, I want you now," he said kissing and slightly suck the side of my neck. His hands already slipping inside my pants. We really mustn't do this now but somehow half of me wanted to give in. Actually, at times like this, all my reasons just suddenly fly out of the window.

" Rahu. " I whine unable to resist his charm. How can I when he looks so adorable? We've done it so many times that I feel like I'm addicted to it already. I gasped gripping on his arms as he started playing with my entrance slipping in a finger and then out. Seriously, he's horny all the time.

" O-okay but j-just a little bit okay? " I said hooking my arms around his neck enjoying the feeling of his fingers inside me, he knew exactly how to use them. I bit his neck in order to block my moans from escaping when he digs his fingers knuckles deep and curled them.

" Glad that it's wet just like I wanted it to be," he whispered against my ears and it only turned me on even more. Of course, I'll be wet since he's playing with it. I'm not a Male Beta that doesn't produce slick when stimulated.
" M-my pants... It'll get dirty. " I reminded.

" hmm, I'll take it off," he whispered seductively. Indeed in just a couple of seconds, he manages to completely remove my pants and underwear neatly hanging them to the door.

Light headed with the number of mating pheromones we both released, we started kissing passionately like it had been years since we've met when in fact we were always together. While sex with Rahu felt extremely good, kissing is also not bad. In fact, I love kissing, I love the feeling of the tingling sensation against my lips and tongue, and teeth. I love it when Rahu sucks on them and dominate me fully to submission. And of course, I only love kissing Rahu, my bond-mate.