EIGHT

* * *

"hmmm! Ahh!"  Feeling light-headed, I moved my waist the way I like and moaned louder feeling good with my own action. "Oh God! Rahu!" I  gasped loving the hard and massive cock grinding inside me.

"You like that, my Queen!?" Rahu whispered against my sweaty neck as he squeezed my side with his warm palms. We knew full well we shouldn't be doing this at the moment but being away from Rahu the whole day during my heat cycle was a bad idea. 

"Yes, I love it! Please, Rahu dig deeper!" I begged in need. Rahu, just like the crowned Prince that he is, he needed to fulfill his training duty again now that he's back to his country. I understand that, but I can't resist my urges. Even with a banquet going to welcome us, I am well aware we shouldn't. But here we are, drunk with our lust. The Queen must be looking all over for us now. 

We still need to meet the important guests who came to the Palace in short notice.

Thrusting deeper, my eyes rolled up screaming in delight. I knew sex with Rahu felt good already but this is insane. "O-oh no! I-I'm coming!" I whine glancing at our connection, I watch how Rahu's massive flesh disappeared inside me easily and I can't deny the sight alone made me even more aroused. Rahu continued to hit me deeper just like I asked while I nodded yes to Rahu telling him that I love what he's doing.

"You're so Lovely, My Queen." Rahu groans louder, getting near himself. Our movements were on sync and moments later both of us came screaming in pure delight. Our orgasm lasted more as our bodies continued to grind against each other while we kiss our passion. We remained stuck together even when we were each satisfied, savoring the lingering sensation left on our bodies.

"Will you be able to walk back?" Minutes passed, Rahu and I stayed intact catching on our breaths. 

"I can manage I think," I replied blushing knowing that I will have to go through a few numbers of the crowd to be able to get back to our room. When we got to the garden earlier, we didn't really think of what might happen after we did it. All we were thinking was we have to satisfy our urges. Thankfully, the party was so busy and no one thought of visiting the garden or if there was indeed someone, the person might have already seen them earlier.

Rahu kissed my glistening forehead with affection before he slightly leaned back to the bench we are sitting now bringing my exhausted body along. Chuckling, "Don't worry, I won't let anyone see you like this," Rahu assured and caress my back, the clothes we both wore were slightly damp by our sweat and we're in dire need of a change of clothes.

"Thank you! But I think we don't have a choice, we're trapped here." I said reminding him that there was only one exit of the garden and that was through the terrace and into the kingdom's hall which was now packed with many people from both noble families and influential personalities throughout the country. 

Rahu smiled at me as if I was being silly. " I grew up in this place and I know all secret passages in the palace. I used to sneak outside when I was younger and I used these passages and I never once been caught so don't worry my Queen, let me enjoy your beauty more under the moonlight before we head back." 

"You snuck out when you were a kid? You never mentioned that to me on the letters?" I asked raising my brows in surprise. When we were sending letters before, he always told me that he needed to study and train and he would always complain about it on his letters so I would suggest him to sneak out and see the world but he never did but now he's saying he used to sneak out!?

"Uhh, Yeah...I considered your suggestion but never had the chance to tell you."

"Look at you, you're a naughty Prince. Whatever happens to 'One must study to acquire wisdom and be worthy to inherit the throne'! You used to be so obsessed being the next King." I teased, laughing at Rahu.