THREE

* * *

In the morning, I was woken up feeling the cold breeze creeping into my skin. My arm immediately spread wide scanning for Rahu's warmth but could not find it. I still haven't opened my eyes so when I couldn't find Rahu, I lifted my lids open in confusion. I called for Rahu's name but to no avail, he was obviously missing from the room.

I swung my legs at the side of the bed and stood up not caring that I'm completely naked. I went into the bathroom still tired and drowsy but I managed to wash my face and brush my teeth. I then walked to my luggage and found some comfortable clothes to wear before mindlessly trailing the way to the hotel restaurant thinking that Rahu and the others are already there eating breakfast.

I'm not really a morning person and I'm not a breakfast eater, unlike Rahu who eats all breakfast, lunch, and dinner without fail. Just a cup of hot milk or coffee and I will last until lunchtime. I know they say it's not healthy but I believe it depends on the person.

I smiled at the person opening the door for me so I could come inside the restaurant. The man politely bowed to me, I remember him as one of Rahu's security personnel that knew my relationship with the Prince. They basically treat me as their country's Queen now but I tried forgetting that fact. It's not like wanted to be one, I was just unlucky that the person I came to love is a Crowned Prince.

I smiled again nodding at the man and went inside the restaurant which obviously void with customers. The only people inside where the restaurant crew and Chefs and Rahu's elite security personnel spread across the room guarding their Prince diligently.

When I saw Rahu silently and elegantly eating his breakfast, I walked towards him rubbing my still sleepy eyes. Rahu seemed to notice me as he stood up and walked to greet me.

" Good morning my Queen. " Rahu whispered pecking my lips before leading me to the table with him.

" Morning, where's Ken and Bea? " I mumbled noticing Ken and Bea was missing.

" They didn't like eating with me. " Rahu pouted making me sit on his lap resting each of my knees on his sides. Rahu combs my messy hair with his fingers because I didn't bother brushing them earlier.

" Because you eat like a Prince. " I frowned moving my body away from him. Obviously Ken and Bea wouldn't want to eat with Rahu, they'll just feel awkward and uncomfortable like when we were at the cafeteria.

" Well, I am a Prince. " Rahu smirked sliding his fingers against my neck. I am well aware my neck now is covered with his love bites.

" Yeah yeah. " I rolled my eyes before I noticed all the restaurant crews and chief gazes were on us. I internally cursed at myself, I'm so used to Rahu's servants watching us during meals that I forgot we're in Japan right now and not at his palace. In a panic, I tried getting off of Rahu but Rahu didn't let me hold my thighs in place.

" Ahhh, R-Rahu? Are you sure i-it's okay? " I whispered hiding against his neck.

" Hmmn? It's fine. " Rahu leisurely. I once again pulled away from his body glaring at him. He's obviously being careless, I feel like Rahu doesn't really care if people find out or not.

" Don't worry, they won't spread rumors. " Rahu said sounding so sure and leaned forward to whisper to me " I don't think they even know me. " before leaning back grinning. I just crossed my arms raising my eyebrow still feeling reluctant. Well, that's true, since we are in Japan, I don't think people actually know Rahu's real identity unlike in my country where the government formed a Union with Mizrahill and the Royal Family is very known nationwide.