SIX

* * *

Waking up in a different room, I shifted my body only to find out Rahu wasn't around. I still feel a little sluggish but I sat up in an attempt to find Rahu.

' Where could he be? ' I asked myself getting off of the bed and the long silky dress I now wore slides against my skin so softly. The feeling was as if I was naked still.

" Rahu? " I called moving around the massive room walking through each partition. But all was empty, Rahu wasn't around. I was thinking about checking outside the room when I remembered I haven't checked the balcony yet. Walking to the balcony, I felt relieved when I immediately saw Rahu there looking on the far distance with an expensive liquor on his hand.

" It's rare for you to drink. " I mentioned moving close to him and hugs Rahu from the side. Seeing that I'm awake, Rahu puts down the glass of liquor to give me a hug.

" You shouldn't have been awake. " Rahu said kissing my forehead affectionately. He was right, I suddenly got a high fever and so I was allowed to go home despite my class hours. I remembered earlier at the infirmary, the doctor and nurses who came to assist me with my heat saw Rahu and I naked on the bed. So now, another three people had come to know our secret. I facepalmed myself at that.

" I'm fine. Not sick anymore. " I assured and snuggled closer like a cat needing affection from his master. Smiling, Rahu pets my hair giving it a kiss.

" Okay, do you feel hungry? It's past lunchtime. "

" No, I just need you by my side. " I said hugging him still. The events that happened this morning terrified me. I know Rahu is now my pair and he had marked me. I love Rahu, and I can do anything for him but the man earlier, I can't get him out of my mind. For some reason, he looked so familiar to me. I felt like I've seen him before but I can't remember when and where.

" That's not good. Come with me and eat. " Rahu insisted snapping me out of my mind. I studied his expression and smiled nodding, so what if some stranger suddenly tells me that I'm his mate. Rahu is the man I love. Even if that man turns out to be my fated pair, I won't leave Rahu for him.

" Okay, " I replied and soon we went to the dining table, Rahu ordered his chef to prepare the food and just seconds the food was already there, turns out Rahu already ordered them to prepare meals in case I wake up. Smiling affectionately, Rahu immediately offered me a seat next to him.

As we started to dig in the food, or should I say, as I started digging in with my food, Rahu helped me fill my plate while his, was empty, the bowl of rice at the side of his empty plate remained covered with its lid.

" Aren't you going to eat? This is too much. " I complained spotting more food than I can take while Rahu's was spotless. 

" I've eaten my lunch but you, you're sick. You need to eat. " Rahu insisted and serving me a bowl of Chicken soup.

" *laughs* I'll eat but not this much. My stomach can only take less, " 

" Okay I got it, you don't have to eat this all but you're not stopping unless I think it's enough. " Rahu spoke in final making me pout. I wonder how much was enough for him? My stomach is small so I was never a heavy eater. If I eat more than I can take, I'll just start having a stomach ache and eventually vomit the food.

" Don't worry, you can take all your time. We still have a couple more hours until the plane arrives. " Rahu primed,

" Plane? Wait! Are you going out of the country? " I asked troubled. It's school days, where is he going?