THIRTY-EIGHT

Announcement: The Final Chapter(41) of this book(Season 1) has been posted on my Patreon page. From now on this book will be updated every week(Sunday) until chapter 41. I am currently preparing for Season 2 so I will be resting on posting this book here on Wattpad. That is just until I hauled up 20-30 Chapters because I plan on updating this book regularly like my main book. That said, season 2 will begin updating on July 2nd on my patreon and buymeacoffee as I begin to haul. If you want to read in advance you can go ahead and support me there but if you aren't able to then, you can just wait until I release it for free. For now, please enjoy this chapter. 

Anyway, Thank you for reading until the end. I know this had been taking way too long so I am really grateful. I hope you enjoyed Rahu and Gabby's journey because I did as well, that is why we're having S2 hahaha.

* * *

Many days, weeks, and months had passed while waiting, during this time a lot had also happened. First of all, Rahu expressed his desire to give up the throne causing the coronation of the new King to be postponed. Of course, it was not easy to dethrone Rahu as the crowned Prince due to him having the most support among nobility, so in the end, the King had decided he will remain on the throne for the time being. Aside from that, the tragedy of his concubine and eldest Prince was announced and as arranged, everything was covered up making up a different story causing the whole country to mourn for the King's loss.

This whole event lasted more than a month and during those times, Rahu had neglected his responsibilities as the heir to the throne to rebel against the King and refused to leave his mate's side. Each day spent seeing Gabriel in bed, refusing to wake up, was filled with agony but there was simply nothing he could do. And as expected, all of this had taken a toll on him to the point where he also began to neglect himself. Thankfully, after three months, he began to accept the situation seeing how Gabby's physical condition was becoming better and better after all the treatment and surgery he had undergone. Of course, there were still times when he refused to leave the Omega's side but after many persuasion from Mr. Ferns, his friends, and his mother, Rahu finally recovered slowly as well.

Just like that, seven months had passed and almost all of them had begun thinking maybe Gabriel wouldn't wake up, except for Rahu who did his best to take care of his lover.

"Baby, please wake up. I don't know what to do anymore," Mr. Ferns whispered as his eyes began to tear up again. The doctor had just told them that a patient in coma for more than 6 months although not completely impossible, waiting for them to wake up could take many years and even until then, the patient might suffer from memory loss and will never recover from it.

"Even if you forget about us, it's a lot better than you staying like this," he added. Of course, he'd wait for his son no matter how long it would take but sometimes, he just couldn't help but think maybe his precious baby wouldn't wake up anymore and one day they'd be forced to let him go to end his suffering. Nothings wrong with his body, but if his brain is dead, then he's good as dead as well. It might be selfish of him but it hurts more seeing Gabriel like this.

Meanwhile, listening to Mr. Ferns Rahu's jaw tightened because truthfully, even though he didn't like the fact that his mate might forget about him, it's so much better if he was awake, talking and laughing normally. At least that way, he knew that his mate is fine even if he doesn't have a memory of him. Of course it would still be better if Gabby retained his memory since he honestly wouldn't know what he would do if Gabby really turned out forgetting all their memories together. He wouldn't know how to approach him but then again, it's better if he had forgotten all the bad memories.