😃Introduction😀

Main roles

Female lead

• Name- Kang Y/n

• Name- Kang Y/n

• Age-19 years old

• Attends Medical university in Korea (my dream is to be a doctor so.. why not), cold to everyone except people she loves which is very few. Brave, smart, knows how to fight and stand up for herself. Loves peace so doesn't argue easily. Is moody.

• Rich but no filthy rich.

• Her past will unfold with story.

Male lead

BTS

Kim Namjoon

Kim Namjoon

• Age- 23 years

• Cold to strangers and traders but caring towards family. Smart and quick witted person. Knows how to handle situations professionally but a bit clumsy. Handles his father's company as vice president but runs his own company side by side.

Kim Soekjin

• Age- 25 years

• Cold to strangers and business partners but is fatherly towards his siblings. Sometimes cooks food for his family. Is an emotional support for his donsengs. Owns a Multinational company.

Min Yoongi

• Age- 24 years

• Cold to strangers and conserved to family. Doesn't talk much even with his siblings. Works hard most of the time and barely has proper sleep, that's why found taking power naps mostly. Also owns a big Company in Korea.

Jung Hosoek 

• Age- 23 years

• Cold to others but sweet and cheerful towards his family. Is the sunshine of their family. Owns an entertainment company and loves to dance. His brothers Yoongi and Namjoon sometimes produce music and write lyrics for his company.

Park Jimin 

• Age- 22 years

• Cold towards the others but cute towards his family. A living angel everyone loves. Very caring towards his family. Attends University to study business. 

Kim Taehyung

• Age- 22 years

• Cold to everyone but his family. Loves them dearly. Sometimes found doing weird things but is a person full of creative ideas. Attends same university as Jimin but to study fashion. 

Jeon Jungkook

• Age- 21 years

• Cold to everyone but his hyungs and family. Maknae of the group. Spoiled by his hyungs but is respectful until is respected. Impulsive and has trust issues, has become cold and insecure because of his past. Has anger issues an becomes really dangerous when gets pissed off. Attends same university as Jimin and Tae but in Computers department.

BTS 

They are sons of most influential person in Korean, Mr. Kim ( I am bad with names so let's just call him Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim to y/n's mom.) They are rich business or potential rich businessmen who are targeted by their rivals but they always rise like phoenix in the end(I watched the legacies yesterday😑). They had a bad past altogether which will unfold with story. They are passively involved in Mafia business (This is not a mafia au). They were taught martial arts and self defense from their childhood to protect themselves, so pretty much know how to fight and use guns.

Here y/n and maknaes will attend the same university but will not share the same classes. Think of it as same university campus with different departments/courses.

More characters will be introduced as the story proceeds. There will be no love relationship b/w y/n and siblings. This is it for the introductory chapter.😁 Enjoy your day and stay safe.

#Borahae💜

Please ignore any error.