👀4👀

Y/n P.O.V

If you are wondering about Minnie and Oldie. They are the people I know from my childhood. 

Oldie is my older maternal cousin who currently manages a security cum detective company.

And Minnie she is the same age as me who also joined this college but in computers. Me and Minnie are like shadows. We have a deep bond who irks others. Everyone wanted to have friendship like us. 

We are like soulmates who understand each other without words being shared. We even communicate through eyes and are really possessive about each other. No one hurts my Minnie and gets to live, same is for Minnie. 

We faced many problems at a young age together which only deepened our bond. Only we can control each other when one slips out of hand. We can die and even kill for each other. So is our bond.

But while I was calm in handling matters, she was aggressive and violent. I never argue unless someone surpasses my patience, but she never wastes any chance to throw hands at people who piss her. She is also well trained in martial-arts like me. 

She was also sweet and jolly like me. But her family issues changed her bubbly nature. We grew up in each other's houses. She is the daughter of one of the richest CEO in Korea. Our dads and moms are best friends and so are we. Her brother is also close to us but he stays in America for business. 

My dad was a CEO too, but after his death, my mom decided to give up all the shares and the company for charity. We did inherit a lot of wealth but most of it was given for the betterment of the kids who suffered abuse.  

JK P.O.V

We entered the cafeteria only to be met by a mess

We entered the cafeteria only to be met by a mess. Two people were fighting, more specifically, a girl was beating the shit out of a boy. 

"Would have made a wrong move."

 I chuckled at my own thought.

Jimin: This is different. Usually boys fight like dogs. New thing, a girl is standing for herself.

Tae: Yeah, along with it, the girl is new as well.

JK: Yeah haven't seen her before.

She was beautiful, not gonna lie. Her anger which gave her cheeks a pink tint was complimented by her fair complexion. Her almond shaped eyes could mesmerize anyone. Her beautiful wavy brown hair which reached her waist were flying with the wind making her look like an angel. Her beautifully carved lips looked kissable and her long legs, though she was shorter than me, made her so..ho.. wait what the hell am I even thinking. I face palmed.