✨38✨

Author's P.O.V

Previously on 'Stepbrothers'

As they were going through the pages, everything seemed to connect and the dots joined making strings of truths and facts, giving them both the shock of their lives.

Continuation

As they were wrapping up their work, Karan received a call.

O.T.P 📲

Y/n: Hey.. is the work done?

Karan: Yep, just wrapping up.

Y/n: Great!! But be quick they're about to leave.

Karan: Cool..

Conversation ends

Though, everything sounded normal, Karan could feel her voice shaking. 

"Something is wrong."

Swiftly settling everything, they were making their way out of the house. But something had to happen right.

As Jungkook was climbing up the wall, he mistakenly kicked the trash bin they were using to get down.

As the guards heard something falling, they made their way towards the source of noise. 

Karan quickly pulled Jungkook down to the other side of the wall and they rushed towards the car. On his way, Karan picked a cat up and shooed her towards the chaos.

The guards were fool enough to consider the cat as the culprit and they went back to their positions. And to their luck, the C.C.T.V.s were under maintenance.

Making their way back home (Author: I love this song~~), they plopped themselves on the couch and let out a tired sigh. As you were serving them water, you noticed a minor wound on Jungkook's knee.

Bringing a first aid box, you bent in front of him and started treating his wound. Jungkook looked at you fondly.

Jimin: Look whose being the loving and caring sister.

He said in a teasing tone. You noticed Jungkook having a playful smile. You being the icon of revenge,

Y/n: Oh caring my foot. I recently learnt first aid in college. So thought of experimenting on someone. Though I am not sure if he might need an amputation after this.

You said with the most serious tone and a poker face, which high key gave creepy vibes. Listening to this, Jungkook antennas straightened and he quickly moved his knee away from you and sat in a defensive position.

JK: Please spare my leg. I am still single. I plan to get married and have kids.

He said looking at Minnie, who went into a cultural shock and to her, floor became the most beautiful thing she ever laid her eyes on.