🎀17🎀

Y/n P.O.V

After College Ends

Finally, Minnie agreed to stop this war with Jk. We are going towards home in our car. Jimin and Tae are chattering and I am listening to some music. Jk, as usual sitting sulking. I can't take this anymore.

His pale face, drained out look, it's hurting me more than his words. My mind does not want to forgive him but my other side says opposite. I know forgiving him isn't right, but he has suffered enough. I don't want him to fall into depression. 

I muster all of my courage to speak.

Y/n: Jk.. 

I called him softly and he shot his head towards my direction with hope in his eyes. Jimin turned the volume down and they both went quiet.

Jk: Y/n, I am extremely sorry.. please.. I promise I won't ever do anything to hurt you ever again. But please don't stop talking to me.. I can't take this anymore. It hurts.. it does.. please..

The tears which threatened to fall from his eyes, started coming down his cheeks. He looked tired and defeated now.. He pleaded me with little hope left in his heart.

Y/n: I won't say it's okay, neither won't I forgive you. But.. I am giving you a chance to mend things again.

And his eyes glittered again. The relief his face had was beyond known. He looked the happiest person. After his little celebration dance was over, he pulled me into a bear hug, chuckling and sobbing. 

Jk: I love you, my book-worm, pabo, panda, fluffy sister.

Y/n: Ye nhi sudhrega. *facepalm*

Jimin & Tae: Finally, this cold war came to an end.

They dramatically sighed receiving a "wtf" look from us. As soon as we reached home, all of our brothers and mom came towards us and..

Jin: Y/nie, please forgive him.

Namjoon: We know this coconut head has hurt you a lot, but please..

Yoongi: Idk why are you people even asking her to forgive him?

Jk: Hyung... *whining*

Yoongi: Whatt?? Be grateful I did not break your bones for hurting my sister.

Hobi: Leave him baby bear, don't listen to this grumpy man. You know I can't see any of my dongsae sad. You are hurt and he is hurt as well. And I also know for a fact that you can't see him in pain, so.. please don't avoid him.. I don't know about forgiveness, but.. just don't ignore him.

Jk: Hobi hyung, you know Y/n said the exact same thing. 

Namjoon: What do you mean?

Y/n: I haven't forgiven him yet, but.. gave him a chance to make up for his mistake.

Yoongi: That's so Y/n thing to do. Smart!!