🌻22🌻

Previously

Before anyone could say anything, the door burst open, revealing police officers with Karan and his team. Behind them were my very pissed brothers and Bestie.

Karan: You are under arrest, Mr. Alex. 

He said pointing his gun towards Alex.

His reflexes were fast, he grabbed my arm and..

Continuation

3rd Person P.O.V

..Pointed a gun on Y/n's head. 

Alex: Let me go.. or she'll die.

Everyone raised their hands in surrender.

Tae: Hey.. please let her go.. She is innocent. *said in a pleading tone*

Alex: I know right.. she is absolutely innocent.. *disgusting smirk*

He fake concerned tracing gun's muzzle on her face. Among the life threatening chaos, nobody noticed Y/n going pale. After that incident on Jeju Island (Chapter 19), things changed for her.

She became traumatized. Seeing blood or guns triggered that trauma. If you ask how did she manage in her medical college where most of the practicals involve blood, well.. it's her speciality to hide her pain and sufferings. 

This time as well, she tried her best to control herself from freaking out. 

On the other hand, Alex continuously pressed the gun against her head more harder, scaring the shit out of her.

Y/n: Please.. I didn't.. lea-v-e me-..

With that she started silently crying. Hearing her sobs and murmurs, somebody suddenly remembered what is bound to happen next. Without wasting time, 

Karan: Y/n, it wasn't your fault... *soothing voice*

Y/n: No.. I Ki-lle-d him.. *sobbing*

Karan: You did not..

Y/n: I shouldn't have *hiccup* stabbed him.. *hiccup*

She fell on her knees and covered her ears, not wanting to hear Mr. Stranger defending her. Karan also bent to her level and slowly removed her hands from her ears.

Karan: It wasn't your fault. You did the right thing. Okay.. 

Their conversation which only they could understand, left everyone else in the room confused af.

Joon: Weren't they supposed to not know each other? *raise brow*

Yoongi: And here he is, comforting her, leaving her brothers clueless. *scoff*

Jimin: Why, is someone jealous..? That someone else is comforting his favorite sibling? *wiggling brows*

JK: Is it hyung? *flashing his worldwide famous smirk*