🎀19🎀

Flashback- Few Days Back

Y/n P.O.V

Here I am getting late to reach college and these boys are fighting over who will drop me. Well, you see, I am going to Jeju Island for a college tour. It is a 3 day trip and I have to reach college in 15 mins otherwise the bus would literally leave me and go.. Ugh!! This is my very first trip with my  medical friends, I don't wanna be late. 

Mom and dad are still on *ahem* business *ahem* trip and Minnie is convincing teachers to wait for just 15 mins more.. 

Tae: You know I don't want my diva to get hurt.

Jimin: How will she get hurt with us?

Tae: I don't trust you both, you two drive car like F1 racing.

Jk: You are saying as if you drive so safely. Last time you drove the car at 150 km/h.

Tae: Because I was getting late. That's why I had to rush.

And they again started shouting like crazy. I had already loaded my bags in the trunk. Silently, I went to driver's seat, started the car and.. vroom vroom, Bugatti ahhhh (🤣🤣 run BTS 141, I saw it today🤣)

I could hear them shouting how wrong I am doing, but do I care? Hell no.. I am getting late...

I reached the college just on time. Thankfully the teachers did not scold much as they wanted to keep the mood light and not sulky.

Author: Where do you find such cool teachers?

Y/n: In your imagination obviously.. 

Author:😩

Moving on.. we reached airport and flew for Jeju Island. I had informed the Hyung line that I boarded safely and will be landing soon.

After a secure flight and Chi-yeon passing out because he was scared of height, we finally reached Jeju Island.

We were coming out of airport with our only bag pack as they told us not to bring too much stuff. So most of us had only trekking bags.

Now that the bag is here, do you wanna see OOTD as well?? 😏