🎀12🎀

Time skip- 1 Month Later

Y/n P.O.V

Okay, so it's been one month after that Clara bitch's incident and many things seem pretty well settled now.

Me and my brothers have grown closure. Minnie also frequently visits us and she has also grown comfortable with them. Oldie has also been seen chilling with them. Mom and dad had returned a week ago. And.. this past one month was like a dream come true. 

I had all I ever wished for, loving brothers, caring father and obviously my mom, Minnie and Oldie. I still am not calling them oppa, and they haven't forced me, we settled with nicknames. Or they literally forced nicknames for themselves out of me *chuckle*. 

We shared many sweet, loving, funny and embarrassing memories in this past one month. 

Let's enjoy them with flashbacks~~

Flashback

Jin P.O.V

Mom and dad left for their business trip cum vacation a week ago and they call us daily to make sure we are fine, well only mom asks about us, dad mainly threatens us to take care of his "princess". And why wouldn't he.. No matter how strong he shows he is, I heard him cry at night after mom and our little sister left. *sigh*

My brothers are pretty much the same, only difference is seen in Y/nie. She has lighten up our dark worlds again. Read this line frequently? Blame it on the author..

Author: Aishh!! Mean people..

Well, she isn't wrong.. Y/n did make us feel home again. Not only her mom as well.. Now, I am going to wake her lazy ass up. She has been getting good sleep thanks to therapy sessions and meds. But, but.. she has become lazy nowadays. I really have to drag her from her bed to make her get ready for college. 

It's weekend and I have decided to take her out. 

Jin: Y/n, Y/n get up you lazy punk..

Y/n: 5 mins more Jiniee.. It's weekend.

Jin: It's already 9:30 Y/n. Aren't you hungry? I have made Kimchi fried rice and Bibimbap.

As soon as she heard her favorite dish names, she ran to the bathroom with lightening speed. Aish, this girl.. *chuckle*

After Breakfast, I dragged her to the car as she seriously needs to make her body work.

Y/n: Jinie, it's weekend, why are taking me out? I wanna sleep.. Pleasee...🥺

She showed me her puppy eyes, but No.. NOoo.. I can't fall for that.

Jin: I know it's weekend, piggy but you need to make your body move. You seriously have been sleeping all day at home, and remember doctor asked you to do some exercises.

Y/n: Seriously, you guys wanted me to sleep. And now that I am sleeping you are asking me not to. What should I doooo??

She whined like a kid, looking nothing but adorable. But still, it's for her own good. 

Jin: You can sleep at night, baby. What is night for then? But you need to be active throughout the day for a good night sleep otherwise excessive sleep will have a negative effect on your body.