🎀20🎀

Previously

After a minute or two, he played a video in front of us.

Y/n: Why does he look familiar?

Continuation

Y/n P.O.V

"Why does he look familiar?" I mumbled to myself. Looks like I have seen him somewhere.. But where?

In the meantime, Karan received a call from his agency who asked to come back. After he and his team left. I put a lot of pressure on my smol brain and finally my bulb lit up.

Y/n: It's him.. that bastard..

Minnie: Who?

Y/n: Guys, you remember the day Minnie came to our college the first day?

Jimin: And started beating someone as soon as entered.

Tae: Not gonna lie but I got pretty scared of her.

Jimin: Me too.

JK: Me three.

I am serious being right now and look at them being all sarcastic. Rest of us gave them "Can you be serious for a millisecond in your life?"

Y/n: So do you remember the boy?

Jimin: Obviously who was that, umm.. Alex I guess..

Y/n: *rolls eyes*  Yeah that clown.. Look closely, it's him.

Maknaes: Fuck!!! *shout in unison*

Tae: WHAT THE!! Why would he do that? *widens eyes*

Joon: Would any of you mind telling me who is that? And what's happening right here?

Jk: I guess, he is trying to get his revenge from Minnie by hurting Tae. 

Y/n: No, Actually.. there is somethi..ng more to the story.. *nervous chuckle*

Yoongi: And mind apprising what that is? 

Y/n: *nervous laugh* You see long story short.. one day he proposed me, I turned him down, the other day his pathetic girlfriend framed me for something absurd, he got all cranky, started badmouthing me, got beaten up by Minnie.. and yeah.. grew hatred towards me.

Everyone looked at each other than at me. Neither did they know what to say nor I.

Author: Author is a bit clueless too..(⊙_⊙;)

Hobi: So he is doing all of this for just because you rejected him?

Y/n: I don't think this is enough for him to take such a step.. you know.. Like come on.. who would plot such a big ploy just to get revenge for a rejection.

Joon There must be a lot more to the story..

Y/n: Exactly.. Now that we know who made the call, Taetae, try to remember, if you had any conversation with him or you met him by any chance.. or did something that triggered him?