🎀18🎀

Previously

Joon, who was busy with the call joined us and at the same time another person entered the living room. And we three had same expression.

"Shock"

We: YOU!!

Continuation

Y/n P.O.V

"What the.."

"Am I dreaming?"

"Have I started seeing things?"

"This can't be real!!"

"Am I drunk?"

"I don't know mom, am I?"

"What? Omg!! stfu my brain."

But seriously.. This is a shock.. a beautiful one though.. Okay it is understandable that I am shocked but why does Joon has same expressions? And this "Mr. Stranger" is looking at me as if he saw a ghost!!

Yes, ladies and gents!! Mr. Stranger in your area.. He is here and I don't know if there is anything less shocking than that. Okay.. enough of me being shocked.

He comes towards Joon and hugs him which Joon returns with a confused smile.

Namjoon: Are you handling the case?

Mr. Stranger: Yeah...

After he said that, everyone other than me and Minnie had relaxed face. 

Namjoon: Oh!! Y/n, Minnie, meet my close friend Karan. 

(Author: He is Korean only but I just looooove.. this name..)

Karan: I am Inspector Karan from Central Bureau of Narcotics and behind me are my team mates for this case, Inspector Officer Hae-chul and Junior Intelligence Officer Young Mi.

(Author: I don't if any such thing exists on Korea, but it does in India so I just took a reference.)

After introducing them, he went to stand near this Young Mi or whatever and he was standing like really close to her.. which I am not liking.. ಠ╭╮ಠ

Tae: Hyung.. Hyung.. I really didn't do it Hyung.. please believe me..

Karan: I am sorry Tae but I have to be professional here. Let's do the investigation first.

With that he went inside without looking at me. But my eyes followed him and the female officer who was walking extremely close to him..

They entered Tae's room first and started searching every corner. As far as I have seen in dramas, during such a kind of search, they usually turn the whole place upside down but they didn't do it here. They were a bit harsh, maybe old habits, but they didn't really bring a tsunami in here. 

We were asked to wait in the living rooms. Everyone was really tensed, though we know that nothing would be found and the whole search thing is useless.