A Pooptastic Day

Today was a very happening day in the lives of Karan and Y/n. So.. Karan was asked by one of his neighbours to take care of their 8 months old girl, Sura and Y/n happen to be at his place around that time. 

Though the parents promised that she has already pooped in the morning and won't till noon, said didn't happen.

So what happened was, as Y/n was playing with her, she smelled something like dying rat and sniffed air like a dog. As she neared Sura, she figured the smell is coming from her diapers.

Y/n: Please don't be what I am thinking.

She prayed, but alas.. things we wish don't happen especially to Y/n. Sura ended up pooping. Y/n decided to change her diapers, but what she didn't know was Sura hadn't completed her business. 

As soon as Y/n pulled her pants and diapers, she was rapidly be assaulted with projectile missiles not of the yellow nature. 

Her innocent, yet quick, response was to leave said child on the couch and jump as far back as possible to save herself from the incoming assault. 

Needless to say, Karan of no help laughed hysterically, yelling at her for leaving her alone at the couch, and mentally logging the damage done to nearby furniture.

Time Skip

Y/n took Sura to a room and decided to wash both of them together. 

Karan: Y/nnn.... Did you change Sura's diapers? 

He shouted from the kitchen.

Y/n: Oh god!! She is so stubborn. She is literally kicking me. Heyy help me remove these damn diapers.

She begged him in a helpless tone as Karan sighed before making his way upstairs to find Y/n almost in tears.

Y/n: Help me please..

His eyes softened as he picked Sura up and Y/n quickly pulled her dirty diapers down.

Y/n: Make her wear diapers and pants now.

She said shrugging as Karan made a 'Yeah-sure-aapka-hukum-sir-ankhon-par' look in a sarcastic way. (your wish is my command)

Karan: The deal was for me to cook and you to change her clothes.

He said nonchalantly making his way out whistling.

Y/n: Ugh!! I'll cook instead.

She whined like a kid.

Karan: Sweetheart, I know you are a doctor and all but that doesn't mean you have to make me your patient. Besides I have only one house, where will I live if this one turns down to ashes..

He said with an innocent smile making Y/n pout as he went out of the washroom after ruffling her hair making Y/n blush.

Y/n: Vaise banda hai bada cute. (By the way, he is very cute). You know baby.. I may act like I hate how he ruins my hairstyle, but I also love his affection.. It is so.. csvsdsfbcc Aish!!