👀8👀

Y/n P.O.V

The party was going pretty well. Everybody including boys seemed to enjoy it. Minnie and I were also enjoying bits of it despite on being high alert because we got the information there might be an attack on the maknaes. But we did not inform them to not to scare them. 

 Chi-yeon and Haa-eun had left for a date and Mo-yeon and Ji-soo sunbaes had to study, typical medical college thing *chuckle*. Oldie was again busy in making arrangements for us to reach back home safely. 

Everyone had drinks and became tipsy, except us, obviously. Now, the boys gathered around to play truth and dare and they dragged us along.

Jin: Okay, so everyone knows how to play truth and dare, right?

Jimin: I will spin the bottle.

The bottle landed on Taehyung

Jimin: So my soulmate Taehyung-ssi, truth or dare.

Taehyung: Last time I asked dare, you told me to do a sexy pole dance. Not now.. So.. Truth.

Jimin: Would you trade your sibling in for a million dollars?

Tae: *laughing* Woahh!! I million dollar!! It's a lot. I would probably sell you for 10 dollars. *laughing*

Jin: Ahh!! Look at this ungrateful brat. Ahh how dare you say that. Yah!! Is this what I taught you huh? Are we only worth 10 dollars to you? This alien!! And Jimin why did you ask such a stupid question to him? Yahafhsvdbvnovhvsjknxin

Tae: Moving on..

The bottle this time landed on JK.

Tae: So Kookie, truth or dare?

JK: I will take dare. I will be okay, because I am JKayyyy.

Tae: Tell Y/n, what do you feel about her?

I looked at him with my poker. Though I was very much curious to hear it, I couldn't show it. Could I?

JK: I did not like you earlier, but things changed now... *glancing at me*

Hobi: So you like her now?

JK: One thing at a time.

Honestly, I felt happy hearing his answer. No matter how much I try to deny the fact, but they are the perfect brothers I ever imagined. 

Like that the game went on and now the bottle landed on me and before I could choose dare, Yoongi supposed I was gonna choose the truth.!!