✨35✨

Y/n P.O.V

I woke up to someone harshly poking my cheek with something sharp. I tried to move my body only to realize I was tied up. I looked around my surroundings. It seemed like an abandoned building filled with a stench. Scrunching my nose from disgust, I turned my face to look around only to get poked harsher.

??: Wakey wakey!!

An annoyingly high pitched squeaky voice echoed in the place. Soon, the object was removed from my face, which caused a cut as I could feel something wet drop from my cheeks. The owner of the irritatingly familiar voice harshly grabbed my jaw and forced me to look at her face.

??: I hope you had a nice sleep..

She said with a crooked smirk.

Y/n: What the heck!! Why did 'you' kidnap me?

??: Why is there something wrong with me?

She said playing with the knife which she used to poke my pretty face.

Y/n: Aish!! I thought I was kidnapped by some bigshot. But *tsk* it's just you..

I said nonchalantly making her fume.

??: Excuse me!! I am a bigshot. I am the girlfriend of one of the most reputed and rich CEO.

Y/n: Yeah yeah.. whatever makes you sleep today. Ms. whatever your name is.

??: It's Minji. Soon to be Lee Minji. One and only girlfriend and soon to be fiancée and wife of Lee Dong-hyun.

She said arrogantly with her chin up as if it was a thing to be proud of. 

Y/n: Which girl in her right mind would be so happy for being that idiot's girlfriend?

I said as I rolled my eyes which fueled her anger.

Minji: Let's see how long would you be able to hold onto this bad bitch attitude of yours. I am sure my Dong-hyunie would have got the deal by now and your brothers would have come to know of your deeds. 

She said with gritted teeth and soon put on that crooked smirk which made her look like an absolute clown.

Y/n: Shut up!!

I said angrily.

Minji: *scoff* I knew you were a bitch and that you were with Dong-hyun for money. But I thought you actually loved these so called new step-brothers of yours. But look at you, the ungrateful bitch, traded them so that you can get out of the problem.

I gulped. She pressed the wrong nerve.

Minji: You know what!? After your brothers leave you, I am gonna go back to them and we are gonna live like a happy family yet again.

I raised my brow at this.

Minji: Oh yeah!! I suppose you are unaware of the fact that I am The Minji. Ex step sister of the Kim siblings. So.. when they will realize your true colors, I am gonna go back to my Jungkookie oppa and we are gonna be a happy family again.