✨39✨

🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Previously on 'Stepbrothers'

He said making them aware of his presence. As the scenes gradually progressed, they failed to notice someone slipping out of the view.

Ryan cleverly went out of our sight and came back a few seconds later holding a gun. Y/n noticed him aiming his gun at him. But before she could warn him

*BANG*

Continuation

Y/n P.O.V

Everything became blur for a moment after the gunshot. As if in a daze, we all stood there frozen as we watched him touch the ground.

"JUNGKOOK"

Minnie screamed and rushed towards him. I was glued on my place. I could see Karan and team confiscating Ryan's gun and cuffing him. He stood there laughing like a maniac. Looking at me, he let out a sinister laugh.

Ryan: Look what you caused you wench. You stole their happiness, he is dead because of you. Just die, bitch-

He kept on blabbering nonsense which was like muffles to my ears. Minji was heard shouting in the background.

Minji: Yah!! Leave me!! I didn't shoot him. It was Dong-hyun. Why are you arresting me? Leave me-

I started sobbing badly, looking at Jungkook who laid there like a lifeless body. Walking towards him, his pale and sweat drenched face came into view. His stomach was moving very slowly. Looking at his chest area where he was stabbed, there was supposed to be a pool of blood.

But there was none.

"Wait a damn minute."

I looked around him. But there is not blood. How is there no blood? He was shot. There is supposed to blood. 

"Is he really a muscle monster whose muscles are made of metal?"

Making my way towards the crowd of my brothers and Minnie, I bent down near Jungkook's face.

As soon as noises in background stopped, Jungkook opened his eyes and sat up straight.

JK: Surprise!!

He exclaimed grinning from ear to ear as if he didn't just got shot by a bullet.