🎀11🎀

Previously

Clara: But I was her brother's girlfriend. She could have shut that fucking mouth of hers and let it slide. It wouldn't have ruined everything. *shouting*

Wait where did brother come from?

Continuation

Jimin P.O.V

Did she just mentioned Y/n's brother? But neither she nor did mom tell us about him. She is so mysterious. I wonder what all is she hiding behind those eyes and smile.

Y/n: Think before raising your voice at me. You wouldn't like it when truth comes out. 

She spoke in a low voice which sent shivers down my spine though I wasn't the one she was talking to.

Minnie: Oh come on, now spill the beans.. *irritated tone*

But she didn't say a word. Why is she just embarrassing herself? 

Meantime, Minnie showed something to Y/n on her phone and her smirk grew wider and eyed her from head to toe in a judgmental way. Clara was confused but wasn't in a state to ask any question.

Minnie: Fine then, lemme call your boyfriend and let him help you out here. 

To say Clara was shocked would be an understatement. Minnie's word clearly had an impact on her. She was clearly trembling at her spot, but the audacity..

Clara: You ain't know a shit.

Y/n: Why do you think so? You seriously think I am as weak and naive as I was in the past.

She said this with an innocent pout. The duality. But in a snap, she grabbed her hair really harsh. And her gaze became terrifying, full of hatred and rage.

Y/n: No baby, I changed. You and your people forced me to change and trust me it wasn't good. 

She threw her on the ground. 

Clara: Why are you involving him in this mess huh? 

Y/n: He was already involved in this mess the time you did it with sweety. *smirking evilly*

Minnie: Now would you like to do the honor and narrate the story?

Oh God! This girl isn't ready to speak a single thing. Everyone already knows how shameless she is, yet she is standing here disgracing herself.

Y/n: Fine, if you don't want to say then, lemme share your beautiful memories of him..

Clara: Shut up.. stop it.. stop.. I'll tell.

Finally.. Though I wanted to know that.. but screw it.. It's important to clear Y/n's name first.

Clara: I lied, she didn't seduce him.

JK: We know that, now tell us the whole story. *he spat in clear disgust*

Clara: The breakup was my fault, it had nothing to do with her. She caught me in the washroom and next day, it was a news in whole school. But it wasn't her who spread the news, one of my friend ditched me.