✨36✨

First of all.. imma hide from @DeadlyDarkAngelWings.

*shouts from a distance*

I have revised for my exam tomorrow, please don't call him to shave my brows.

Secondly...

Don't touch me.. I am soft and hurt. I read this really amazing book, The Keeper's Tale by TaeTae's_lyfe and now I can't stop crying..🤧🤧

Thirdly..

Okay.. my heart is going boom boom right now. I am so excited for this chapter..

_______________________________________

Author's P.O.V

Flashback- to the day when Y/n had panic attack

The only person who flashed across Y/n's mind in the time of absolute mess was her Mr. Stranger. But to your dismay, you couldn't find him at his home. So, with a heavy heart you began walking towards your home.

On the way back, you saw a park. Wanting to take your mind off the mess, you went there and sat on of the benches to look at children playing and messing around. 

You loved children only when you weren't the one handling them and when they were maintaining a social distance of at least 6 ft. from you.

But something, rather someone other than a child who was poking his nose caught your eyes. You ran towards him and hung on his back like a koala causing him to loose his balance and both of you falling on the grass face first. Thankfully enough, no one was hurt, except the judgemental looks local gossip queens passed you two.

Karan: What the hell?! Why do you always have to be so dramatic Y/n..

He groaned as you two sat up.

Y/n: Sorry.. are you alright?

You asked looking at him for any injuries.

Karan: I am fine.. but what was it about?

He asked standing up, giving you a hand to help you stand.

Y/n: I was.. just.. so happy to see you.

You said grabbing his hand as you stood up. Your voice becoming heavy at the end. Karan knew something was wrong. The goofy Y/n which never failed to amuse him was being all gloomy, excluding the part where they both could have had a broken spine because of the little stunt you pulled.

Karan: What happened?

He asked softly cupping your cheeks as you leaned in to his touch.

Y/n: Not here.

You said as your words came out as whisper, eyes brimming with unshed tears. He took your small hand into his big ones leaving you in awe as you held his tighter, and pulled both of you out of the park to his home. Not forgetting to grab some ice cream on the way which you were looking at like a little lost child.