👀3👀

Previously

Mr. Kim: Okay. Umm, I want you all to meet Ms. Kang and her daughter personally. Her daughter agreed and they will coming over for a dinner on weekend. Make sure to clear your schedules, Okay?

Them: *lazily* Yes.

Mr. Kim: Good.

With that all of them went to their rooms.

Continuation 

Jin P.O.V

Rest of them went to their rooms while I decided to check upon JK.

JK-ROOM

 Entering his room I saw Tae and Jimin there playing games together, but JK was standing by the window in deep thoughts

Jin: Jungkook-ah, are you alright?

JK: I am perfectly alright hyung.

He said with a sarcastic smile.

Tae: What happened in the living room when we weren't there? *whispers to Jimin*

Jimin: How am I supposed to know I was with you as well. *whispers shouts back*

Tae: Phss phss, hey nosy one, would you mind filling us on the situation?

Author: You know, Ms. Kang and her daughter would be coming over here for a dinner on weekend.

Tae and Jimin: *shout* what!!

Jin: Yah, are you two crazy? Why the heck are you shouting?

Jimin: Hyung, are they both coming over for dinner?

Jin: Yes, but not now on weekend.

Tae: How does it matter, they are still coming. *rolls eyes*

Jin: They would be coming, and I don't think dad would be backing off from this marriage so you people better behave with them if you wanna live in this house.

JK: Behave, my foot.

Jin: *sighs* I will ask maids to bring you guys some snacks and don't think about it, better study or play. 

I said patting Jungkook's head. With that, I left the room. I don't know if JK is overreacting or his fears might come true. I can only hope that future turns out better.