🎀13🎀

Previously

She cutely announced and I chuckled hearing her. She glued the handle and mug back together and painted the cracks. Wow!! She is really smart!! Thank God!!

Namjoon: Thankyou Y/nieee.....

With that I went to hug her. As soon as I wrapped my hands around her, her body went cold and she .. was ..trembling?

Continuation

Namjoon P.O.V

Namjoon: Y/n!! Why are you trembling?? Are you okay? Did I make you feel uncomfortable?

Y/n: No please don't come!! I am sorry!! Stop... 

Namjoon: Hey.. It's me, Joonie.. Look at me.. Shhh!! No one's gonna hurt you.. 

I kept on caressing her back and spoke sweet words in her ear. After a good trembling session she calmed down..

Namjoon: Y/n, are you fine now?

Y/n: *nodding* Yeah!! *faint smile*

Namjoon: Did you feel uncomfortable because of me or-

Y/n: No, it's not like that. I actually am not comfortable whenever someone touches me. 

Though I wanted to know the reason, but she is not fine. I can still sense the comfortlessness and nervousness in her. 

Flashback ends

Y/n P.O.V

Gosh!! I seriously had a terrible flashback in front of him. That was one heck of embarrassment. How badly I want to be back to be normal. But why to worry over something which is not in our hands..

Oh did I tell you I recently signed a contract with a fashion designer and been a famous model lately..

Flashback

Taehyung P.O.V

Tae: Ughhh!!!! Y/nie Please... Please..

Y/n: No, no, nope, not at all, impossible, never..

Tae: But whyyy!!

Y/n: Do you think it's easy to be in a medical school? We have soooo much to study that we barely have time to breath. Why would I use my me time to do pose for photos in clothes out of my comfort level?

Tae: I promise, I will not take much of your time. And you don't have to do much. Just pull off the clothes I designed and pose.. Please.. I already signed up for this competition and now I can't back off..

Y/n: Well, you should have asked for a model as well. Why didn't you think of it earlier? Your fault.

Tae: Ugh!! I didn't know persuading you will be so difficult. I thought you will be happy helping me but look at you leaving your brother in his misery.. *fake cry*

Y/n: You should open an acting academy as well. These crocodile tears of yours won't work on me anyways.. So see yaa..