🌻28🌻

Flashback- 6 Years Back

Karan's P.O.V

It was my final high school. Everyone including me were excited to finally enter senior year and last year of our misery. I like any other person was very excited to join my "new" school.

My parents had a transfer because of which we had to shift our house and also my school. I was sulking at first to leave my old school and friends behind, but *sighs* can't help it in any way.

Shifting the house was no problem and I got admission right away because of my grades from previous years. 

It is the first day of my school and here I am standing in front of the new building. Most of the students coming here were in groups making me feel lonlier. How I wish I also went inside like them with my old friends.

I went inside the building and to my class. Teacher had not arrived yet and the class was chaos. I went inside and sat at an empty space. Couple minutes later teacher entered and everyone settled. 

The class began with everyone's introduction and the day went by like that. It was now time to go back home. The first wasn't as bad. I did not make any friends nor any enemies. Luckily no one bullied me. I talked here and there with few classmates and that's it.

The next days were same, without friends and peaceful. I was doing well in studies as well. And my grades left an impression on all the teachers. But teachers being teachers, compared other student's marks with mine.

And I could say that boy was pissed off with the way he was glaring at me. It was lunch time now and I was sitting in the cafeteria away from crowd when a group of boys approached me.

He was with them, walking in the center, giving bad boy's vibes. 

"Is this the end of my peaceful school life?"

"Am I getting a bully?"

"I knew I shouldn't have studies too hard."

Boy: Hey man!! Why are you sitting alone?

Karan: I like being alone.

I said.

Boy: Or you don't seem to have friends.

He said as he and others took seats around me.

I didn't say anything hoping they would beat me less.

Boy: Don't worry!! You have friends from now on. Welcome to our group. I am Lee Dong-hyun. He is Shin Han-gyeol. And this is Lim Sung-ho. Come and tell us if anyone troubles you. Okay!!

He said with a bright smile which unknowingly brought a smile on my face as well. I thought they were gonna bully me for getting scolded. But.. they wanted to be my friends. The way he introduced himself, he seemed very frank and cool.

I needed friends anyway, so why not..

Karan: Hi!! I am Karan and nice to meet you too.