👀5👀

Y/n P.O.V

After the glaring session was over, we headed towards the dining area.

Dining Room- BTS Home

Man was I delighted looking at the food

Man was I delighted looking at the food.. absolutely yes. There is only one weakness I have and that is food. No matter how much excited it made me, I still composed my calm and went to have a seat. Me and Minnie had a seat at the last. Mom gestured us to sit with her, but we just went our way.

The whole time mom was telling them about our embarrassing childhood stories and we were just whining at her to stop. But did she listen?.. No. Did she enjoy it?.. Hell yeah.. So we just let her be. Nice kids right? 

About others, let me tell you one by one. 

First, Minnie, she was just making sure that I was alright all the time. Well, food did calm me down a bit but saying that I was okay was a lie. 

Mom, she was having the best time of her life with her dream of so-called complete family coming true. 

Mr. Kim, he used to pay extra attention to mom whenever she used to mention my name, guess someone's tryna get in my good looks and am I complaining?.. No!! Good to see him making efforts and to be honest, it did not look like he was pretending. 

About me, I was just nodding and eating but paying attention to everyone especially my "brothers". 

Finally, comes the BTS, as they like to call themselves and I don't know why. Does it matter to me?.. No. It was clear that they were pretty much forced to attend this. Some were trying to enjoy, some actually enjoyed and some were unbothered. But that Taehyung was still trying to accept that I am their "sister". *chuckles* But you know what, 

"screw them" 

coz why not. Not that I am gonna get attached to them, *internally laughing nervously*.

BTS P.O.V

1. Jin, Hobi and Jimin- The Enjoying Party 

We were listening to Ms. Kang telling us Y/n and her friend's stories which were funny, ngl. They were tantrum queens from the start. Dad seemed so happy listening to her.

Y/n, she was clearly unbothered by all this commotion. Whenever her mother used to begin a new story she used whine like a pouty kid but drew her poker face and gave a "what you looking at?" look whenever she heard our chuckle. She was good at hiding her emotion. Usually a person's eyes would tell how he/she is feeling, but in her case, we could not figure out what she was feeling the whole time. She and her friend did not laugh at once, even if the joke was clearly funny. Are they showing temper or are they genuinely rude, God knows.