✨33✨

^annyeong^

Look whose back 

~OwO~

Also happy 10k🤩 

_______________________________________

Y/n P.O.V

With a heavy heart, I lied to JK. Again. 

Y/n: Nothing happened to me JK, I stopped taking my medicines for few days. Maybe that's why I had that attack. But I am fine now. Trust me.

"Trust Me."

I internally scoffed at how I bluntly asked him to trust me while lying straight to his face. He looked at me still not convinced but didn't push further, making me want to drown somewhere because of guilt.

"Why is he such an understanding brother?"

JK: Just remember, we are here okay..

I simply nodded and he made me eat the soup. After cleaning up, he went out leaving me alone with my thoughts.

Y/n: By the way, he surely is very sweet. He helps me with everything and run various errands for me. I will also treat him slight better from now on.

I mumbled to myself.

But the main problem lies within that asshole. How am I supposed to deal with him? 

Time Skip

After squeezing my brain to at least get a drop of idea, only one person came to my mind who can help me get out of this mess. So here I am standing in front of his house ringing door bell for past 5 minutes, but no response is heard. 

After bombarding his phone with calls, all of which went unanswered, I decided to go back home.

I came back home with nothing. Not having the guts to face any of my brothers, I straight away went to my room and locked it. Sitting on my bed I cried pathetically over my great fate. 

"Why do I always find myself alone during the times, I need someone the most?"

Mom and dad are out. Again. For business trips. 

Minnie is back to meet her parents and brother.

And Oldie, he already has a huge security company to handle. I can't burden him with my problems.

My brothers, I can't. I can't tell them this. They shouldn't get involved in my mess. I will do anything to keep them safe. 

As I was about to go to my room.

Jin: You came back Piggy. Come have dinner.

Y/n: I am not hungry.. 

I said lowly.