🌻30🌻

Woah!! 30 chapters and 8.6k views 🤧 Thankyou for so much loBelies~~ xoxo's readers😁

_______________________________________________

A Few Months After Previous Events

Y/n P.O.V

??: Where are you running off bitch? None's gonna save you anyways.

He said with a disgusting smirk plastered on his pathetic face as I ran towards the door limping with whatever energy I was left with.

??: Don't make me more mad than I already am Y/N!! Come back here.

He said taking  casual steps towards me, mocking me.

??: Or just run. Lemme see how far can you go away with those limping legs of yours?

He said laughing like a psycho.

Y/n: Shut the fuck up!! Why don't you just leave me? What the heck have I done to you?

I screamed at his face enough of all of this shit.

*slap*

He slapped the shit out of me as he bolted towards me making me see stars.

??: You stole my future, you stole my family, you stole my everything yet the audacity you have to ask such a question. Why don't you just go away? Why don't you, you SLUT?

"SLUT"

"WHORE"

"DIE"

"DIE"

"DIE"

I sat up with a jolt panting heavily, inhaling large amount of air.

Again.

I have been seeing this creepy dream again for the second time this week. Its been a couple weeks since I have been seeing an unknown silhouette with a known voice in my nightmares. Yet I am not being able to figure out what it is?

Is it because I have stopped taking my pills? But I was able to have a good sleep even without them. Then, why am I getting such dreams now, all of a sudden?

I want to tell my brothers about this. But.. *sigh* what would they do? Again take me to a doctor? And what will he do? Prescribe me a dozen medicines? Nah!! I am fine this way.

These nightmares appear more like prophecy. 

"What?!"

I watched too much The Originals.

Time Skip

Hey people~! It's been long since it's just us with me narrating all the events right? Blame the author for being too lazy though.