💜40💜

Sorry for a very unforseen ending but I don't want to exagerrate it and make it lose its essence..

~~~~~~~~~EPILOGUE~~~~~~~~~~

6 Years Later

It was the usual morning in Kim mansion, with hyung line busy with discussing important business stuff at dining table and maknae line with Y/n making fun of each other.

JK: You know, I want to call you a donkey but that would be an insult to the donkey.

Y/n: Excuse me!! Well then you know what?! You are mosquito who constantly sucks my blood. Ugh!! Gosh Jungkook why are you so irritating? I swear sometimes I hope I can perform a craniotomy on you and suture your lips together.

Tae: Don't you dare talk about suture- I mean sewing in front of the best fashion designer here. Hello missy, I know how to use scissors and stiches better than you.

Y/n: Well jokes on you Mr. Kim Taehyung but what we use during surgery are not needles and your craft scissors but they are professional sutures and scissors.

They were almost on each other's throats yet here was Mr. Park Jimin laughing his lungs out.

Y/n, Tae, JK: What the hell are you laughing at Jageun Pabo. (Short and stupid)

Irene: I still can't get used to these kids fighting.

She said holding her head. 

Jin: Well, don't worry. You will get used to it.

He said comforting his wife.

Seulgi: But I find them really cute while fighting.

She cooed at the maknae line plus Y/n making her husband shake his head with a sigh.

Yoongi: Yes.. Y/n is always cute. I can agree to that.

Maknae Line: HYUNG!!

They whined causing all of them to laugh.

JK: I still can't believe our grumpy hyung got married to such a wonderful lady. Noona, just come to me if he ever hurts you, okay..

Y/n: What was Minnie's phone number again.

She said pretending to dial Minnie's number making Jungkook jump out of his chair and snatching her phone.

JK: Please.. I wanna live.. 

He begged for his dear life to which Y/n smugly looked at him making him roll his eyes.

Tae: Thank God, Young Mi isn't as scary.

Jimin, JK, Y/n: Yeah sure..

They remarked sarcastically causing Tae to pout and look away.

Jimin: Ugh!! Why am I the only single person here. Everyone has their partners. Mmm.. Girls.. why can't you help me. You sure do have a lot of girl friends. Introduce one of them to me na..