Chapter 19: This is love

I wakeup startled in Cato's arms. I feel very warm although all I have on is a silk nightgown and the thin layer of sheets. All my movement arouses Cato.''Good morning beautiful'' he says and kisses the top of my head. Wow I thought it was a dream. But no, its not.

''Morning' I coo back. He smiles at me, showing his teeth. He then pulls me on top of him, almost like a straddle. ''Nice bed hair Clove, attractive''. ''Isn't it?" I say sarcastically. His hand sneaks behind my neck and pulls my lips down to his.

Our lips brush over each others. That's when a needing for me to a have him. I kiss with more urgency and passion, him still catching up. His tongue brushes against my bottom lip and I open my mouth, he slids his tongue in, rubbing it gainst mine and exploring the unfamilar areas in my mouth.

I then mimick his movements, until our tongues are battleing with each others. Of course he wins. We slowly pull away reluctantly, from lack of oxygen. Our forheads rest on each others. ''I promise you now, after that kiss , I can garuntee that both of us will win'' he says and for some reason I honestly belive him.

************************

Cato waits patiently in my room as I fix my hair, both of us are in the training clothes. I tie four little ponytails -two on each side of my head- in a ponytail, then that ponytail and the reamaining hair into another and then over my shoulder.

''They can't know ok?" I say reffering to our releshionship. ''I know they'll use it against us'' he tells me, I nod. ''Ready beautiful?'' I laugh and take him hand.

We relase each others hands as we get to the dining room. Enobaria and Darcy are the only ones there. ''Morning Cato, Clove'' they say. ''Morning where is everyone?'' I ask. ''Youd stylists are making your interview clothes and Brutus well you know...'' Enobaria tells me. Then I feel Cato's hand hold mine. Thank the lord he is left handed and I'm right, so our spare hands can hold each others.

I eat a lot more, then I planned anyway. I squeeze Cato's hand and he stands up. ''We're off, wish us luck'' Cato tells them as we walk to the elevator. ''Luck'' they yell. Once the doors close I press the TC button. His lips then crashed onto mine. ''What I won't get another one till five pm, its half nine in the morning!" He moans. I roll my eyes.

**********************

10am sharp I'm running to the knives, I can hear everyone except Glimmer laugh at my enthusiasm. I pick up a long jagged knife and throw it it the air, catching it swiftly. 'Could you teach me'' Rayna asks. I nod.

''Ok here pick a knife.'' She picks a nice light one. ''If its ligh hold it by the handle, heavy the blade. Now throw them straight, if it was a longer distance you'd have to imagine how far your distance is, divide it by two, to get the number of spins.'' She nods.

''Its a short distance, so when your hand, no bring you arm like this,, I tell her, she raises her hand ''now when you just above the target flick your wrist down'' I say and the show her. I get a bullseye and she gets a 45. ''Good for a beginner'' I tell her. She miles and I realize Cato was watching, he winks at me. I blush slightly.

We walk over to the bow and arrow, Glimmer's there. She aims and shoots it into the 60 mark. Humf improvment from yesterday I see, and this is her weapon of choice?. ''Hi girls'' she says and then plays with one of her braids.

''Hi'' Rayna says, god I hate Glimmer. Marvel and Cato are doing combat and I'm stuck with Glimmer. ''Bye'' I say and walk off. Peeta is painting his arm, to match a tree, and Rue is climbing. And Eliza is doing edible plants. Again?

I walk over to the axes, I never tried them before. ''Hello'' the trainer says to me, he's about 50 I'm guessing, a bit old. I smile. ''Did you ever do maces?'' He asks and I nod, thinking of Rayna trying to teach me. ''Its like that'' I tfrown then nod. I pick one up and feel its slight heavier then a mace. I start spinning myself around, swinging the axe as I move.