Author's Note.

Warning! Warning! Warning! Do not read this unless you have read Chapter 85: Holding Hands that I just uploaded before this.

It will ruin everything if you haven't read it, so please read that first!

And if you have, please read on!

Okay so may I just say thank you all so, so, so much!!!! This idea started off in my head and then I started writing and suddenly there's 85 chapters!!

I started this book on the 8th of October 2012, it's now the end of May 2014!!

I will be making a one shot too!! Or maybe a few?!?!? Hmm I don't know? It'll be uploaded here!

I know when I started this book Clato was so popular, but Catching Fire came along, and all other fanfics like Percy Jackson and Divergent and Clato's popularity went down, but I want to thank you for sticking with me.

Writing this book has been a roller coaster,  I got some imaginative periods, then I got some Writers block but you guys stuck with me.

I know it's just a fanfic, but it feels like more then that to me, do you feel like that too?

I'd like to give credit to the video "Hunger Games Couples" and the song "A thousand years" by Christina Perry that played in the background. They inspired me to come up with this idea.

I know my writing improved as I went on and at the start I had a lot of grammar errors but thank you for overlooking them all.

I tried to incorporate some lessons into this book, some you mightn't have gotten, so hear they are;

1) There is more to family then blood.

2) Sometimes the hardest thing is what's best.

3) God will always forgive.

4) Life is hard, but it is most rewarding

5) True love can last forever.

I hope you understand them all and I hope you enjoyed Our Burning Love.

Thank you all for voting and commenting, it means so much to me and I can never thank you enough.

Also, I am currently writing an original piece called; Needing The Impossible. It's very close to my heart and you can find it on my profile, please check it out.

So for the final time, I guess;

I hope you enjoyed Our Burning Love.

Please Fan, Vote and Comment.

Clato forever x

Clf xxx

Cheers ;)