Chapter 37: Being Busy.

Clove's POV

****************

20 August 3113

****************

Being in my warm bed, with Cato's arms wrapped around me, instead of being in that cold arena, fighting for our lives, felt amazing. Of course, I didn't sleep much though. Clarice persuaded me to go back to the party, it needed a lot of persuasion. I went back and stayed with Cato for another two hours.

I promised I'd visit her today. Also Roni asked me to come visit. And Zayn, who wasn't at the party, wants to talk. Oh, and Cato asked me to come to his parents, he didn't pack everything. Busy day.

I got up and bent by back, back so far it cracked. I shuddered. I pulled open the green chiffon curtins. There's a wooden handle. I gasp and push open the door. It's a small balcony, with a glass table and two chairs on it, overlooking my back garden. The small pool, then down a bit was a wooden fence. There was a lot of grass aswell, Kalen would've liked that.

My dream scared me though, it was of the games, suprise suprise! It was when Marvel was just about to kill Rue, but Rue turned into Roni. He killed Roni. I shoke my head and tip-toed out of my room.

I creep down the stairs and into the kitchen. I turn on the radio (Which I'm ecstatic I have), and begin to sing along to a song. You see, after the Dark Days, they stopped producing music so, you kind of know every song.

"I'm miles from where you are,

I lay down on the cold ground,

I, I pray that something picks me up,

And sets me down in your warm arms" I sing to myself.

Then there's a clapping. I spin around to see Cato, smiling. He walks over and pulls me into a tight hug. ''Good morning beautiful, sleep last night?" I nod my head. ''Clove, you can't lie to me"

''I know" I mutter, still listening to the music in the backround.

''Did you sleep?" He asks again, looking down at me from his tight hug.

"No, I had a dream that Rue turned into Roni just before Marvel killed her". I feel a layer of water cover my eyes, I'm about to cry. Oh Great!

''I never thought I would get this kind of trauma, and everything, everything is so real, and because I'm stupid, I cant seem to wake myself up! I need medical help!" I pout. Cato rubs the back of my head.

"Oh yeah, about that, we're being evaluated about 6pm" Cato mutters.

''Evaluated?" He nods. ''Medical evaluation, it'll be ok Clo" he smiles down at me.

''Now I'll go home, get changed and I'll call over for you. Roni's first?" I nod.

''See you in a few'' I smile. ''Yup'' he says. I plant a kiss on his cheek. ''Love you''

Hearing this he wraps his arms around my waist, trying to kiss me, I push him away and laugh. ''Go Cato''

He sighs and walks over to his house. I take this opportunity to blare the radio, and hop into the shower. As I lather on the shampoo, I sing again.

"You loved me and I froze in time

Hungry for that flesh of mine

But I can't compete with a she wolf who has brought me to my knees

What do you see in those yellow eyes

Cause I'm falling to pieces

Did she lie in in wait