Part 1: Good News

"Clay! I have good news!" George yelled into his mic. He was bouncing in his chair, barely being able to stay still. He knocked over a lot of stuff on his desk, but he didn't really care. It was finally happening, he finally got it.

"Owwww, my ears!" Dream responded playfully. He waited a second before saying "Soooooo, what's the good news..?" The blonde leaned closer to his desk, curious. George was never like this. It had to be something big, his got even more curious the longer it took the brunette to respond.

"I got a ticket to Florida!" George practically screamed at the top of his lungs. He was excited, "giddy" even. The brunette's smile reached his ears, he would finally be able to see Sapnap and Clay.

It took Dream a while to respond... "There is no way-." He said while letting a small laugh slip to himself. What could he say-? The dirty blonde thought George was joking to say the least. "Funny joke George-" Dream tried to say but got interrupted.

"I really did! I'll send you a photo of the ticket right now." George said almost lunging into the computer. The brunette let a smile slip as he grinned proudly. SNAP! George opened the discord chat and attached the photo he took of the tickets. The brunette quickly pressed the send button without hesitation. 1, 2, 3 seconds before he heard the ding of it delivering.

DING! The blonde looked down at his phone, rolling his eyes. Wait, there's no way these are real... Clay zoomed in on the ticket date, where it was going, anything that could prove it was fake. But there was nothing, everything looked real, it was real. George was coming to the US, specifically Florida. "These are real, right?" Dream asked with hesitation. He knew the answer before the brunette even opened his mouth. It was finally time, Dream and Sapnap would meet George.

"Of course they are, why would I even lie about that?! I'm coming to Florida!" George replied with basically a gallon of smug in his voice. "Guess that means I finally get to have a face reveal." The brunette said jokingly.

Without thinking for another second, Clay picked up his phone and took off his headphones. The blonde opened the door to his room and walked swiftly to Sapnap's room. He knocked quickly and then opened the door without waiting for an answer.

Sapnap looked at the door confusingly and took his fingers off the keyboard. "Hey-?"
Sapnap said looking the out of breathe blonde up and down. "That was a dramatic-" The dark haired brunette said jokingly as he got cutoff.

"George is coming to Florida!" Dream practically yelled at Sapnap. He was breathing heavily from the news he had gotten around three minutes ago. He looked at Sapnap expecting him to say "You're joking." and sure enough he did.

"NO ITS TRUE! LOOK!" Dream quickly closed the gap between them and showed Sapnap the photos of the tickets.

George was coming to Florida, and they were going to meet him.