Part 13

Sapnap opened his tired eyes in Dream's bed. He was cuddling with George tight in his arms. The dark brunette looked over to a sticky note on the blonde's bedside table that read, "Good morning sleepy heads!". Next to the words were a small smiley face that everyone could recognize. Sapnap looked down at the sleeping brit and played with his fluffy chocolate brown hair. It was smooth and soft, you could tell he took care of his hair.

George was a light sleeper. He woke up to the soft movement on his head. The half-asleep brunette squeezed Sapnap a little bit. The small shock on the dark-brunette's face quickly faded into a small smile.

Sapnap whispered into the brit's ear, "Come on, time to get up." The dark-brunette slowly started to lean off the comfy bed. As soon as he got seven inches up off the bed, he was met with a tighter grip flinging him back down.

"Nooooooo" George said in a raspy, tired voice. Although he couldn't stop Dream from coming in. The blonde chucked the brit over his shoulder and dragged Sapnap away from the bed.

"Your breakfast will be cold if you don't come eat it idiots." Dream said, laughing a little. You didn't have to say another word to Sapnap and it was clear. He immediately was bursting with energy and ran towards the table, almost tripping over one of Patches' toys on the way.

After the other two made it over, the dark-brunette was already about to eat. The table had four chairs, each with vine engravings running down the sides. Patches laid on the last one, asleep and rolled up in a ball.