Part 10

"Let's do a horror movie since you both are scaredy cats!" Sapnap said as he turned to look at Dream and George. The dark-brunette snickered at his own comment, thinking it was unique and creative. George turned and looked at the fiery ball of insults with a look of confusion. The brunette then glanced in the blonde's direction to see how he would respond.

"Sureeee, we are the scaredy cats Sap." Dream replied with a lot of sarcasm in his voice. Sapnap whipped his head towards Dream with a death glare. Dream stared back at the dark-brunette's fluffy and soft brown eyes with hints of orange before erupting into laughter. The blonde wheezed and held his hands on his stomach as he curled his body. The brunette smiled while Sapnap rolled his eyes as far back as he could.

"Well hurry up and start the movie muffins." George said in a horrible impression of badboyhalo. Sapnap reached for the remote and pushed the "PLAY" button. The dark-haired brunette stretched, going deeper in the sofa. He reached up his hand and lightly brushed his fingers through the messy hair on his head. Sapnap's veins were very visible, and so was his little ring with a panda on it. It was an expensive steel ring that had rubies as eyes. The bamboo was small pieces of emerald. The black was obsidian and the white a cloudy quarts.

George turned his attention to the TV as "Parasite" started playing. Reading the subtitles make his eyelids heavy and the brunette's mind foggy. George slowly falls asleep next to Sapnap. The blonde hid his jealous glare from his best friends, but quickly turns it into a joke.

"Well dang at least ask me next time to join the cuddle pile!" the blonde said while playfully crossing his arms and looking away. Thud. Dream glanced down at his lap in response to find the dark brunette grinning up at him. The brunette was laying on Sapnap's chest looking half-asleep.

"Boo." the dark brunette whispered in a failed eerie tone. His hands were so close to the blonde's face, practically centimeters away from the familiar green eyes. Sapnap had always compared them to what fan art eyes were like. They were correct in some ways.

"What! " dream asked with the all too recognizable tea kettle laugh. BOOM, a loud noise came from the tele making everyone jolt. They all looked toward the tv to see what happened. While they were still confused, they were greeted by the end credits.

"So wait what happened?" George said in his groggy British accent. He was off of the dark brunette's lap now and was scratching the top of his head. The brunette looked to both Dream and Sapnap, they both responded with a shrug.

(extra long chapter to make up for the short last chapter :D )