Part 8

(in this story Sapnap is 21, Dream is 22, and George is 23)

The game carried on into the late hours of the day. They told stories and bonded with each other once they got bored. George and Sapnap would laugh every time Dream would make funny faces. They enjoyed their time together.

"Hey Sap," George said, trying to gain the dark-brunette's attention. Sapnap looked over with curiosity in his eyes. The blonde also looked over to the brunette as he was also curious what George was going to say.

"Yeah?" Sapnap asked, somewhat bland and blank.

"You're 21 right? Do you drink?" George asked, while tilting his head in curiosity.

"Yep!" Sapnap said, as his grinned widened from ear to ear.

"Do you guys want to play drinking games then?" George asked. The brunette looked between Dream and Sapnap while smiling. The brunette knew it would be fun as he looked throw the scenarios in his brain. It felt like he could create so many experiences with true click of a button in his mind. If only they would hurry up and actually happen!

The blonde looked at the dark-haired brunette and nodded his head at George. "Sure." Dream said, with a smile that seemed so familiar.

"Alright, seems fun!" Sapnap replied quickly, he was already excited and you could tell. Both Dream'a and Sapnap's smiles had something about them. Something so comforting and soft, like they would stay by your side no matter what cost. George could tell they were good friends before, but it was harder to tell through a screen and could be faked. This is real. They are real friends.

The brunette smiled to himself as he stood up from the place he was sitting. Both the blonde and dark-haired brunette followed George as he turned the doorknob. Meow. "Ah!" The brunette said quickly as he jolted. "Oh my god Patches, don't scare me like that next time." George said under his breath while letting out a sigh of relief.

"Phfffstttt..." Dream slipped out a small laugh from George's reaction. "Wow George, now I know how to scare you!" The blonde said jokily as he walked past both brunettes. Dream scooped up Patches in his arms and hugged her close to his chest.

"Yeah George! Don't be a scaredy-cat!" Sapnap said, walking past George over to Dream and Patches. He carefully rubbed under her ears and pet her head with two fingers. The dark-haired brunette's hand was relaxed but still seemed strong.

They are so... gentle. "I'M NOT SCARED OF A SILLY CAT! THATS THE STUPIDEST THING I'VE EVER HEARD!" George replied, his accent was strong when he tried to talk loudly. The brunette puffed out his chest, crossed his arms, and closed his eyes as a joke. Dream carefully set down Patches on Sapnap's bed as they walked out of the room, towards the kitchen.