Part 24

They way Dream kissed them was uniting. His lips were soft and neat. He was careful and slow at times but when you wanted him to be rougher, he sure did succeed...

Sapnap and George were cuddling each other shirtless. They met their lips with one another every couple moments, while the TV was telling some news story. As soon as the dark-brunette glanced over to it, he broke apart the kiss they had been holding. "What's wrong?" George asked, clearly confused and thinking he did something wrong.

"look at TV" Was all Sapnap said in response. The brunette turned his eyes to the screen before they dropped in horror. Some kid had followed them all the way back to the house. The worst part was yet to come, as soon photos of Dream's face flashed onto the news channel. Not him with his mask, his real face. The boys mouths dropped even farther when they saw pictures of kisses they had exchanged earlier that day. Right before Dream got in the shower, they both gave him a kiss on the lips. Nothing really bad about their relationship, but the kid still wasn't done. The last photos were of Sapnap and George. Making out on the couch with hickeys all over their shirtless chests and open necks.

"Hey? What's wrong?-" The blonde asked as he walked into the living room. He stopped talking as soon as he saw the different types of photos spread across the TV. 

Sapnap looked to Dream and shouted, "GO BACK INTO THE ROOMS THEY MIGHT STILL BE HERE!" To be fair he was only wearing a towel around his defined hip bones, but that was already starting to slip.

All three panicked boys went into Sapnap's room. Dream just casually took a pair of boxers from the dark-brunette's drawer and let the towel slip off his wet body. Both brunettes were interrupted from their staring by Dream's words. "You liking what you see?~" The blonde paused his attempt to get on some clothes to wait for a response. The boys looked away, now blushing harder than tomatoes.

"We need to do some damage control or something!" George said, quickly changing back to the original topic...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(374 words)