Part 7

The blonde took the bottle and spun it without hesitation. Dare, the card the bottle had landed on read. Dream looked up to George and just pointed at the date sign, expecting him to immediately have a dare in mind.

The brunette looked over to Sapnap and asked, "Do you have a good dare? I can't think of one." George had said it quickly and calmly. He body sat still, expect for the slight turn of the brunette's head. George's eyes only showed curiousness, no other emotions. Even Sapnap could tell it was not normal, in the short amount of time he had seen him in real life.

The dark-haired brunette stayed silent for a moment before saying, "Hm, how about this..." He leaned forward towards George, moving small bits of the brunette's hair out of the way. Sapnap raised his closest hand to Dream and put it up like a wall, covering his mouth from the blonde's vision.

The brunette listened as the dark-haired brunette whispered into his ear. George's eyes filled with impression. "That's a good one!" George exclaimed while looking back at Sapnap. The dark-haired brunette could tell he meant it. The brunette looked over to the blonde and said, "Your dare is to..." He paused for a second, playing with Dream's attention. After about five seconds, he continued, "- to post on the Manatreed, saying 'George and Sapnap are fun people irl.'"

The blonde watched as both the brunette's smiles got bigger. He looked back and forth at them with confusion, Are they serious? Dream waited three seconds before pulling out his phone. He powered it on, went to twitter, switched accounts, and boom. Buzz, was the sound the phone made as the blonde clicked post. He didn't even really care and thought it would be somewhat funny for the fandom to freak out.Dream turned his head towards the dark-haired brunette. "Sapnap, your turn." he said in a monotone voice.

The dark-haired brunette leaned forward and spun the bottle.....

VOTE TRUTH OR DARE IN THE COMMENTS. ( it would be helpful if you could also give me ideas for what truth/dare)