Part 11

George looked at his two friends studying them as he tried to rewake his brain. The brunette looked away and stood up from the sofa. "Where's your tea?" George said, while glancing back at Sapnap and Dream.

"Top cabinet closest to the fridge." Dream responded instantly, "I had to put it somewhere Sap couldn't reach since he probably drank gallons a day!". The blonde's head turned slightly with one hell of a grin on it.

"Well you drink all the coffee..." Sapnap muttered as he flicked in between the blonde's eyes. Some small strands of hair moved as a reaction, well before Dream's shouts.

"OH I AM SO GONNA GET YOU SHORTIE!" The blonde yelled, already quick to his feet. The dark-brunette predicted this and was already booking it over into the kitchen area. Sapnap whipped around and stuck his tongue out in response.

"Catch me if you can teletubby!" Sapnap shouted with a wide grin. He booked it around the counter in circles, avoiding Dream's attempts to grasp him. Right before the blonde caught up with him, the dark brunette hid behind George.

"HEY, IM TRYING TO GET THE TEA!" George shouted in response to the boys sudden movements. Dream stoped chasing the dark brunette and reached up his arm to the cabinet.

"Here you go my lord." The blonde said, mocking the brunette. Dream extended his hands that held out a mug and a small fruit tea bag. He bowed as the final blow and grinned.

George mumbled under his breath "Thanks." and he grabbed the tea bag quickly. He took the kettle out from a cabinet Sapnap pointed to and filled it up with tap water. The brunette set the kettle on the store gently and turned it on.

"I'm boredddddddd" Sapnap said while dragging his feet. He walked over to the blonde and jumped onto his back.

"Why?" Dream asked in response to Sapnap's wish to be carried. The blonde moved his head slightly to lock eyes with the dark haired brunette. Instead he was met with Sapnap already half asleep on his back. "Wow, you're tired." Dream said quietly as he went over and laid down on the couch, moving Sap to his lap.

George soon walked over with a fresh cup of tea and sat on the other end of the couch. He sipped on his tea and then said, "Thank you." The brunette didn't turn his head but could seem the blonde confused out of the edge of his eyes.

As the brit predicted, the next words to come out of Dream's mouth were, "For what?". The blonde had titled his head slightly while playing with Sapnap's hair.

"I don't know." George said calmly as he set his cup of tea down on a wooden side table. It seemed like it had quite a bit of scratches, either from Patches or the boys. The brunette turned his hair and asked politely, "Can I joy you guys?".

"Are you done with your tea?" Dream asked
as he slowly picked Sapnap back up. He glanced over to the wooden side table with the cup of tea on it. It had only about a swallow left and the blonde smiled to himself about how fast George drank it.

"Almost." George said as he got up and drank what was left in the cup. He walked over to the kitchen and rinsed the cup. "Where do you want me to put this?" The brunette asked as he poked his head out of the kitchen to look into the living room.

"You can just leave it on the top rack of the dishwasher." The blonde said as he made eye contact with the brunette. It was a soft chocolate brown that had a small amount of fluff to it.