Part 9

Clink. The shot glasses tapped down against the counter quickly. All of the boys turned to each other, glaring at one another. They all had that way too familiar glare in their eyes.

"I won!" George shouted confidently. He closed his eyes and put his hands around his hips, acting like some kind of super hero.

"Nuh uh, I did!" Sapnap shouted, while leaning over the counter close to the brunette. They had to admit that they were all a "little" tipsy.

The blonde flicked them both on their foreheads. "Stop cheating, I obviously finished mine first!" Dream said in a calm confident voice.

They continued arguing about which of them had finished their shot glass first. Poor Patches was probably wishing she had headphones. After a while, she broke the argument with a small meow. They boys turned and looked at the cat, but by the time they looked back at one another, they had forgotten they were fighting.

"Let's watch a movie, I'm sooo bored." The blonde said as he sat down tiredly on the couch. He turned his head and blinked his eyes slowly at his friends. "Are you gonna come and sit down or..." Dream said with a little bit of sarcastic tone in his voice.

Sapnap turned and looked at George, wondering if he wanted to do the movie. Sure, is what his facial tone read. "Yeah yeah we're coming you impatient little toddler." The dark-haired brunette said as he walked over to the couch with his hands in his pockets.The brunette followed with the bland expression he often wore.

( Merry christmas/Happy holidays everyone :> )