Part 16

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️SMUT WARNING⛔️⛔️⛔️⛔️

Sapnap felt his member growing slightly and immediately thought of ways to excuse himself. "I need to used the bathroom guys." Sapnap said, he could feel his voice sound uncomfortable and higher than normal.

"Oh ok sorry." George said as he removed himself from the dark-brunette's side. The brit quickly got off the bed to make it so Sapnap wouldn't have to step around him. George's eyes widened slightly and embarrassed boy knew that he had seen it.

Dream's arms released the boy unaware of what George was surprised by. Sapnap quickly got up, trying to hide his lower half from Dream. The silence in the air was quickly broken by a small chuckle from the blonde. He saw it.

"Umm Sap, you good?" Dream said while looking down at tent that had formed in the dark-brunette's pants. Sapnap avoided eye contact with both boys and headed towards the closed door. The blonde and brunette's eyes quickly connected sharing a similar look.

"Sapnap, there isn't anything to be embarrassed about." George said, stopping the dark-brunette with a unexpected sentence. A heavy feeling was lurking in the air, no one had words to pierce it.

That was until Dream said, "Sap it's okay. Come sit back down." George also sat down on the bed as it squeaked due to the sudden combined weight of both boys. The blonde and brunette shared a look and could both tell the other's ideas.

"Sorry guys." Sapnap mumbled quietly, still avoiding the boys' gazes. He started fidgeting with his fingers to distract himself. The dark-brunette's now slightly cold hands were met with the warmth of Dream's. Out of reflex, Sapnap looked up at the blonde before immediately looking back down.

"You shouldn't be sorry it's okay." Dream said, trying to comfort the boy. The blonde's arm wrapped around the dark-brunette's embarrassed shoulder, bringing him slightly closer in order to comfort him.

"Look we get it." George said as he got up off the bed. The brunette sat down on the other side of Sapnap and wrapped his arm around his waist. "Don't worry about it..." The brit said while gently holding the dark-brunette's other hand.

"I get it if you guys are uncomfortably hanging out around me now." Sapnap said quietly, his voice sounded like it was shivering. Dream removed his arm and lifted up the dark-brunette's head in order to receive eye contact. Sapnap read the look in the blonde's eyes. Like he could hear him saying, Can I kiss you? With a slight nod the lips connected.

"Hey at least let me join." George said while laughing a little. Sapnap broke the kiss between him and Dream while turning his head towards the brunette. The brunettes' connected their lips softly. George felt his member grow and broke the kiss. "Oh umm" The brunette said as the other boys saw the tent his member created.

"Do you guys wanna... help each other with these?" Dream asked shyly. The blonde pointed his head down at the ground.

"I'm okay with it if you guys are..." Sapnap said while looking at each boy softly. The dark brunette smiled slightly and looked to the ground as George nodded in agreement.

"Well what do you guys want to do? Like how do you want to help each other..." The blonde asked lifting his head slightly from the ground.

"I'm fine with handjobs...." George said under his breath. All of the boys looked at each other before nodding yes. "Who wants to go first?" The brunette asked a little bit louder since he knew the boys were okay with it.

"Sapnap since he has had it the longest!" Dream half joked. Both boys looked at Sapnap to see his response. "As long as you are okay with it, I don't want to force you into anything."  Dream said, not wanting to hurt the boy.

"No, I want it." The dark-brunette said somewhat determined. "I've just never had one that was done by a ... boy." Sapnap said, keeping his eyes on the ground.

"Me either, but I'm willing to try with you guys." George said while wrapping one arm around Sapnap to try and comfort him.

The dark-brunette took a deep breath and pulled down his pants. You could see the bump in his boxers was much bigger now that it was less restricted. Sapnap looked at each boy, making sure they were alright with continuing. With a nod from both boys, The dark-brunette separated his boxers from the skin they were covering. He looked to the ground shyly since both boys were now staring, shocked at his revealed member.

Sapnap melted into joy as he felt Dream's warm hand slowly started rubbing the tip. As the blonde's hand started to quicken, the dark-brunette let out a small moan. Sapnap immediately covered his mouth, embarrassed by the sound he couldn't hold in. George's hand took the dark-brunette's hand away from his mouth as he leaned back onto some pillows.                     
The brunette quickly kissed Sapnap as soon as his hand was off of his mouth. Dream's hand speed only quickened and didn't stop. George touched his tongue to Sapnap's lips asking for permission to explore his mouth. The dark-brunette opened his mouth letting the brit shove his tongue into every crevice of his mouth.

As soon as they broke for air, Sapnap let out a gasp and deep moan. The dark-brunette started to bite his lip to stop himself from being so vocal. He was soon interrupted by George's tongue entering his mouth again. After a couple of minutes, they broke their deep kiss. Sapnap let out another moan before saying "I'm close!" and pinching his eyes shut. Within seconds, the dark-brunette let out a deep moan as he melted away from the pressure release.

"Me next?" George asked, both boys looked down to his member that had grown a huge tent. Sapnap sat up as the brunette took off the bottom layer of his clothing. The brunette's hard member was met with Sapnap's warmth as he started to rub. Dream quickly sat next to George and asked, "Hickeys okay?" With a nod from the brunette, the blonde started sucking on his neck. Red spots formed as George moaned from the two kinds of pleasure he was receiving. As Sapnap started going faster, George removed his shirt allowing Dream to continue leaving marks all over the brit's body. The brunette let of loud moans from the astounding satisfaction he was getting. As George said, "Sapnap- I'm..." he couldn't hold in it. He came over Sapnap's hand that had started to slow down. As the brunette's locked eyes, the dark-brunette had a grin on his face as he started licking the other clean.

Dream stopped leaving hickeys on George's shirtless body and sat down as he removed his pants and boxers. He was quickly met with the brit's hand. Sapnap looked the blonde in the eyes and started kissing him roughly. George sped his hand up, wasting no time. With a small grin on the brunette's face he licked Dream's tip. The blonde let out a muffled moan as the dark-brunette kept kissing him. They broke for only a couple of seconds to catch their breath before Dream asked, "Did you lick George?!" With another grin, George didn't answer and licked again. Once Sapnap removed the blonde's shirt, he quickly started leaving hickeys. Dream let out a deep moan and sunk into the pillows, letting himself enjoy how pleased the boys were making him feel. Within a couple minutes of George licking the tip and rubbing his member, Dream said "I'm getting close." He threw his head back and let out a deep moan as he came. Sapnap moved his hickeys down until he reached the blonde's member. Both boys started licking up Dream's cum. The blonde let out small noises as he felt himself getting cleaned from the boys. Dream sat up once they were done and said "Damn we need to shower."

George quickly said "Top 10 minecrafters who swore." His lips were quickly met with the blonde's.

"Shush." Dream said, before what they had done as a group hit him. He felt a bright blush come over his face as he pulled farther away from George. "Did we really just do all of that?" The blonde asked while reaching for a new pair of boxers from his dresser.

"Yep" Both brunettes said at the same time as George wrapped his arms around the blonde's waist while Sapnap slipped under Dream's arms and connecting their lips.

They all put their boxers and pants back on before going into the kitchen to get water.

(1473 words 🤭)

don't judge this was my first time writing smut