Part 26

When the blonde tried to move after their nap, the boys made small grunts of displeasure. Sapnap had one arm laying on Dream's chest while the other was underneath his back. George had wrapped both arms around streamer who was supposed to be faceless. No thanks to a kid that took it too far.

"Come on guys wake up." Dream stated to asleep boys while moving his arms in an attempt to wiggle free from the bear hugs. Sapnap half-woke up and squeezed the blonde and the brit was still dreaming. Dream raised his voice again to fully wake them up. this time it worked.

"We should stream, if we don't it will seem like we are avoiding it." George said once Dream had brought the problem to their concerns again. "How much do we tell them?" The brit asked, "It is obvious we are in a relationship, but how much are you guys comfortable with revealing?"

"I think we should reveal the relationship, but not go into details. We could have loss of followers after this." Sapnap said, Not like he wanted those type of people following him in the first place. Dream nodded in agreement to the dark-brunette's statement.

"Dream, do you want to wear your mask." George asked in a sincere voice, he squeezed the blonde's hand a little.

"N-no I think I will be ok with out it." Dream said, but it sounded more like a question. Sapnap lifted the blonde hair and planted a kiss on his forehead, before setting up the stream equipment. "You ready?" The brunette asked, you could hear the concern in his voice.

Both boys nodded and with that, Sapnap sent out the notifications.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my gosh! The reads are at 1.45k now! Thanks so much everyone. I love ya guys. Stay safe love. :D <3

(310 words)