Part 12

George set down the mug on the top rack of the dishwasher after rinsing it. He turned back towards his friends. The brunette walked towards them, his hair softly bouncing. "Now can I join you?" George asked Dream sarcastically.

"Yes you may." The blonde said jokily in a bad british accent. George lightly slapped him on the cheek while sticking out the tip of his tongue. "Come on, follow me." Dream said, turning his back to the brunette. Sapnap looked like a monkey hanging from a tree on the blonde's back.

George followed the blonde down the hallway to Dream's room. The brunette looked around the hallway before going in. Sapnap's room was at the very end. The bathroom on the right side to it. Dream's room on the left side and guest rooms filling the rest of the hallway.

Dream set Sapnap on his bed and flopped down right next to him. Even for the big bed, the blonde's feet were close to hanging off. George was welcomed to cuddle with them by Dream's extended arm. The brit hesitated for a second and then joined the cuddle pile.

The blonde felt like a giant teddy bear you see at festivals. He was warm and comforting to George. Dream felt the brunette tighten his grip around his waist. The brit curled up into the blonde's warmth.