Part 20

"No? Is there something in my neck?" George asked, trying to play it off like they didn't know what happened. He was a little nervous but made sure the spot on his neck wasn't revealed again.

Sesnot_found:THAT WAS TOTALLY A HICKEY

toms_tubs:OOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIPPPPPP

???:Acting like you don't know what we are talking about hm?

The mods weren't fast enough, the entire chat was spamming questions and accusations. What should they do? What damage control could fix this? Dream had multiple thoughts racing through his mind, Sapnap the same.

"Ohh that?" Dream said while carefully pointing to the purple mark on the brunette's neck. Before any of the boys could stop him, he said, "That's from Patches. She bit him and it was pretty funny."

George immediately caught on, "No it wasn't! It hurt like a muffin!" The brunette turned to the blonde pretending to be angry.

They streamed for about two hours and the chat had forgotten all about the mark thankfully. At the end of the stream, the boys started their plan. Dream went out of frame for a second, and returned without a mask. You could only study his emerald green eyes for milliseconds before George ended the stream.

"I wonder how many people tried to get screenshots just to see George ended it!" Sapnap laughed as he got up from his chair. The brunette soon followed, lifting his body up from the comfy gaming chair.

"So happy to finally have that mask off. It gets so hot and heavy." Dream acted like he was extremely out of breathe. Of course the other boys knew he was faking it and laughed a little.

"Thanks for the save with the hickey." George said before getting on his tippy toes to kiss Dream. The blonde had to bend down slightly to be able to connect their lips.

"What should we do now?" Sapnap said, hiding the jealousy in his voice. They looked so perfect together, like they were meant to be. Sapnap just wanted to be loved like that by one of them. They seemed so much more happy together. Before Sapnap could stop them, familiar thoughts filled his head. They probably don't even like you, nobody could ever like you. I mean, look at you. You are short and aren't charming or pretty like them.

Sapnap got snapped out of his thoughts by George saying, "Don't you want to watch the movie with us?" They were already close to the bedroom door. Sapnap stood halfway across the room but quickly walked over to them.

"You guys think you could get rid of me that easily?" The dark-brunette said while ruffling up both boys hair. Having to jump up to reach the blonde's hair didn't bother him though. 

———————————————————————

Sorry this one took a little bit longer to get out! One of my siblings birthdays happened.

(480 words)