Part 19

TW Abuse

The chat filled with questions like what's been going on and how it's been hanging out together. George spoke a honest answer, "It doesn't feel real, I'm still in shock." One comment caught the brunette's eye, "what's that on your neck". The word Shit repeated in George's head as he carefully checked his reflection without chat noticing. Just like he thought, you could see a tiny bit of purple-red on his neck. It reminded him of his childhood. Screaming and fighting like a war zone. George never questioned when it got physical, he thought it was normal. Soon it happened more and more. Bruises, black eyes, scrapes, wounds, and sometimes broken bones.
He slightly brushed through his hair to make the small mark become hidden. Thankfully only the edge was sticking out, otherwise more people would have seen it. "What should we do chat?" George asked putting a small smile on his face.

alex_not_found: VLOG!!!!!!!

karlsnails: PLAY A SCARY GAME

Again, the same person as before

???: Kiss.

The brit could feel his heart in his throat as people started spamming DREAMNOTNAP YESSSSSS.

"That would require me to take off the mask." Dream said jokily trying to get another reaction from the fans. It worked well as people started spamming realizing a face reveal might be coming soon.

Sapnap scribbled on a circular piece of paper. Soon it was in front of his face. Sapnap's voice said "That would require me to take off the mask." With the messy smile drawn onto the paper, everyone could tell he was mocking Dream.

"Shush shortie!" The blonde yelled as he got up from his chair and playfully gave the dark-brunette messed up hair.

As Sapnap brushed his hair back to normal with his fingers, he shouted, "IM AN AVERAGE HEIGHT! NOT MY FAULT YOUR A FUCKING TREE DUDE!!!" 

Dream whispered "Shortie" one last time to make Sapnap angry. It was cute when he was angry, he looked like a barking chihuahua to him. In response, the dark-brunette stuck out his tongue.

"I should've packed head ache medicine." George said, turning both boys focus to him. Dream didn't hesitate to ruffle his hair, but did once he had moved the hair covering the hickey. He quickly moved it back to prevent anyone from seeing it. All it took was one comment and the chat went wild.

???: Was that a hickey on your neck George...?

Boom.

The chat exploded with questions and ships. What were they supposed to say to that. The boys all shared a one words thought, Fuck.

(432 words)