Part 29

⛔️gore?(mention of blood)⚠️

"Love~ I got you food." The girl's voice woke Sapnap, his head still hurting. Her grin was still stalking his mind. He watched as she took out a small table and set the food down on it.

She leaned in and gave Sapnap a kiss on the lips, which only made him angry. So he decided to bite hard. The girl yelped back in pain as she took a hand to her lip. The dark-brunette spit out the blood and tiny bit of flesh that was a result of the bite. "WHAT THE HELL?!" The girl screamed angrily as her lip kept bleeding.

Soon the metal door had opened, revealing his second kidnapper. The man had a tall build with ink black hair. He looked familiar to Sapnap, why? The dark-brunette didn't have to think long before his brain connected the kidnapper's face with a name.

It was his old best friend, Zenner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                   George, Dream, and the cops

"Since you guys are very well known, we will send out an officer. If we don't find any leads after three hours, they will ask the public for help." The 911 worker seemed so calm. While on the other side of the line, Dream was struggling to breathe and George couldn't even speak.

"Okay." Dream mumbled as he hung up. It only took the officer another 2 minutes to arrive. The cop asked them questions about when they last saw Sapnap and some general questions. Just like that, they began asking the public for help. 3 hours felt like slow torture to the distressed lovers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I didn't post for a while! I got really busy with school and had a bunch of tests. BORING ANYGAYS STAY SAFE LOVES <3 HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT :D

Word count: 304 words