Part 21

All of the boys were cuddling together on the couch. Dream laid down while the other two were laying on top of him. Sapnap yawned and got up. He looked out of the window for a second so he could study the sky. It was a soft blend of blues and a little bit of pink, meaning sunset was soon going to start.

"I think we need groceries, we are getting close to running out of food." Sapnap said while poking and prodding at the vegetables. He clearly didn't want to eat them. It took him 3 minutes to investigate the rest of the fridge before going back over to the couch.

"Okay we can go shopping tomorrow."Dream said, extending his arm to invite the dark-brunette to a cuddle sesh. Sapnap didn't disagree and laid down again. Dream's warmth and George's calmness were inviting, they made the dark-brunette want to be closer than they already were.

...

"Come on Sap, wake up. We are moving to the bed." George said as he started tapping his shoulder harder. Sapnap replied with a grunt and he tried to cuddle closer to Dream who was trying to move as well.

Without a word, Dream got up and gave Sapnap a piggy back into the room. The blonde carefully placed the sleepy brunette on the bed. He then said, "He is stubborn and cute when he's tired."

"I think we all are." George said before kissing the blonde on the cheek and lightly pulling on his wrist. After about 20 minutes of cuddling, the brit thought both boys were asleep. He said, "love ya guys..." under his breath.

This was soon met by, "love ya toooooo" coming from half sleep Sapnap. George was a bit startled and confused before he decided to just go to sleep. How could he resist that loving warmth from the boys. It was inviting and peaceful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this was short!

(325 words)