Part 14

"So guys, what do you want to do?" Sapnap asked, his mouth stuffed with Dream's cooking. There were fluffy delicate pancakes with small amounts of syrup on them. Off to the side was a small fruit purée with whipped cream and raspberries on top.

"I don't know," George responded in a tired and bored voice, "but thanks for the food." The brunette looked over to Dream and gave him a soft smile.Without a word, Sapnap finished his food and put away the dirty dishes into the dishwasher. George felt the dark brunette breathe slightly onto his neck before pulling out the chair. "What the hell Sap?" George asked as he looked over to his friend.

"Oh calm down." Sapnap responded as he picked up George. With a quick movement the brit was sitting on the fiery boy's lap. "I want hugssss." Sapnap said in a sleepily tone. George sighed as he turned around. The brunette wrapped his legs around the bottom of the chair and his arms around Sapnap's neck.

"Wow rude." Dream said as he pushed out a fake frustrated sigh. To be honest, he was jealous. They looked to happy and calm in each other's grasps. Maybe it was the way George had buried his face into Sapnap's neck. Or maybe it was the way Sap's eyes were closed as he tightly gripped the brit's waist. Either way Dream felt his jealously and anger slowly build.

"What do you mean?" George asked, removing his face from the dark brunette's neck. The brit had confusion written all over his face. The sun hit a part of his hair that somehow made it all look unreal. George was here, in Florida, with Dream and Sapnap. It seemed unbelievable.

The blonde starred into the brit's smooth brown eyes before saying, "Well I want cuddles too." in a joking voice. He wasn't joking is the thing. Dream wanted them in his arms. He wanted to feel George's warmth and Sapnap's light snore against his neck.

George laughed a little at Dream's comment and said, "Well we can't just cuddle all day!" The brit got off Sapnap's lap quickly and carefully before saying, "I'm not gonna be here forever so we should do something!"