Part 31

"Let go of me asshole!!!" Sapnap said, making sure to whip his head out of Zenner's hands. The kidnapper was quick to react and his hand met the streamer's face quickly. Sapnap glared at his ex-best friend with a fresh stinging sensation on his face. He really just fucking slapped me?!

"Quit acting out, or you will regret it." Zenner said, giving the boy a death stare. His dark green eyes made his friend flinch. He looked so different with his jet black hair slicked back, not to mention that his green eyes look like they could kill someone.

Don't worry. People will find you soon. Don't worry. Sapnap repeated these thoughts in his head, as a desperate attempt to calm himself.

"Tch, you aren't as much fun anymore." Zenner calmly stated before walking straight out the door.
———————————————————————

"Alright, we have sent out help to the public." A police officer said, he was facing the two other streamers. Both of them had no tears left to cry. The skin around their eyes looked as red as an apple.  "Go back inside and get some rest, we will contact you with any information." The police officer said with pure concern in his voice.

The boys nodded and walked back to the house. The whole atmosphere was different without him. It felt like they had never been there before. They were being haunted by the reality of the situation as their minds swam through countless worries. The boys both shared a similar thought.

Please let this be a bad dream...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 263 words