Part 3: Finally -_-

George woke up six hours later, luckily he didn't get woken up by any annoying babies or children. He pulled out his phone and saw messages from both Sapnap and Dream. He rubbed his eyes and looked closely at his blurry screen.

Dream: Finally Patches is waiting for you

Sapnap: Why does it have to be an eight hour flight sometimes I wish the human race was smart enough to speed up planes already

The brunette smiled and started scrolling through tiktok with his headphones in. He was glad there was so many look a likes, even if someone had seen him. He could just deny it easily and say it was a look a like. He plugged in his phone to a charge pack he brought and started listening to music while looking out the window.

I'm going to meet them. It's so crazy but fun to think about. I've known them for years but I haven't ever even seen Clay's face. I wonder how tall Sapnap is compared to me too.

His thinking was interrupted by a flight worker asking if he wanted a drink. "Water please." George replied as he looked over to her while smiling. She smiled back and nodded. He looked back out the window for a couple minutes, until she brought him a glass of cold water with ice. "Thank you so much." George said as he took the cup from her. She smiled and left to go help another passenger.

The brunette glanced down at his phone, 4:50. Ten more minutes until they landed. George couldn't recongize what he was feelings. Scared? Excited? Well there was one thing he was sure of, he definitely wasn't feeling numb or tired.

The worker came back and took his empty glass from him. The brunette smiled and thanked her as she walked away. He started collecting everything he had left out of his luggage on purpose and put it in his draw string backpack. Once the flight had landed, he spent some time getting the suitcases.

George: Guess who has now touched land for the first time in EIGHT HOURS!

Sapnap: Good meet us by the front of the building

Dream: We will look for you

George smiled and walked towards the front, avoiding hitting anyone on accident. He walked through the automatic doors. He looked around but couldn't see them? The brunette pulled out his phone right as someone hugged hun tightly.

"Um! Excuse you! Do I know you? Why are you hugging me?!" George asked the stranger in a panicked voice and as tried to push the man away. He was taller than George and was wearing a dark hoodie with sweat pants.

"No you totallyyyyy don't know me." Dream responded with sarcasm in his voice. He slowly released the hug and grabbed George's hand as he pulled him towards the car quickly.

"Dream?! I'm so glad to see you- ahhh! Why are you dragging me?! I can walk by myself you know!" George responded in a happy and shocked voice. He stumbled and Dream walked him quickly over the the car and opened the door. The brunette got into the back seat with all of the luggage and Dream got in the passenger.

"Surprise!" Sapnap yelled happily as he looked back and started the car. Dream looked at George and smiled. The brunette just sat there shocked to say the least.